The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Rubberbanding problems.

BlightedRascal
BlightedRascal Member Posts: 12
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

Ever since the 5.7.0 update, i've been rubberbanding and teleporting randomly and it has cost me multiple games as a blight at this point. I talked to some other people recently who have been experiencing the same problem and it seems to just be a common issue with the new update.

Anyone else dealing with rubberbanding and all that?

Post edited by BlightedRascal on

Comments

• Marcz
    Marcz Member Posts: 7

Yeah every minute or so i get a rubberband freezing my character in place for ~1 sec, enough to lose a loop with either survivor or killer.

Please fix this rage inducing bug.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,559

It's been noted as fixed in the PTB, so it should be fixed when that hits live. That'll be roughly 3-4 weeks if patterns are to repeat themselves.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Every match and more often the longer the match goes on. The PTB has a tentative fix but some are still experiencing it.

• jajay119
    jajay119 Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2022

This was what made me stop using Deliverance. Every time you unhook and start to run you got frozen for a fraction of time but it could be just enough to get downed again and it was really annoying. It was happening for ages a while ago, don't know if it's fixed now.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,583
    edited May 2022

Saw it on the PTB.

Saw it on streamer's videos.

It's just a pain to play like that. (So I do not.)

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,740

Idk I was giving the date of when the patch releases nothing more

• jakubr21
    jakubr21 Member Posts: 173

So they fix it on the PTB and instead of pushing it to live and making 5.7.2a we have to play with this for another few weeks.

• Lost_Boy
    Lost_Boy Member Posts: 651

Happens to me at least once every game.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    edited June 2022

And again. I did a pallet save, go to the basement to save someone (Midwich), go up und vault the god-pallet. While Animation, Rubberbanding says hello, Vault is cancelled, then killer could down me and im in the basement at the hook instead of chilling at a gen. NICE!!!

• RacTF
    RacTF Member Posts: 14

Been playing with this for over a month now as killer and I'm just about to be done playing even if the new perk changes are good, I just can't take it anymore. I'm grinding out the anniversary event but if this doesn't get fixed I'm genuinely going to quit until they push out the solution. Nothing is more infuriating than being in a chase for as long as you have to be and then it's extended 10x because of rubberbanding followed by the survivor flashlight clicking and tbagging on the other side of the vault thinking that you were the one that made the mistake and not the game itself just throwing your chances of winning out the door