The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

queue time on asian servers

I've played much on these servers to understand the problem

At some time(evening, 18.00 to 2.00 by local time) queue time is extremely long in comparing to other side: when i was searching match with a killer i've never waited longer than minute, while the other side is having queue time ~7-20 minutes. This issue wasn't just mine. All of my friends suffering from that(experienced and newbies), that is the reason why they dropped dbd :/

It happens because entire asian playerbase is sitting on survivors(whole experienced community says that survivors are stronger than killer in normal hands, and i think they don't like to have more chances to lose(i can talk about this a lot basing on their playstyle: "no time to do any funny things in match" style of play - do gens, hide, escape - nothing else. Killer side does that too - knockdown, hook, unhook-tunnel, because these tactics grant winning, seriously they're playing on result no for the fun, i can count on fingers how much times i met group of survivors that aren't using *meta*)), and there is a bunch of killer. Can you make something to force those who sits on survivors to play the other side? Like 2x bloodpoints if you will play lowpicked side or the searching with both sides? It is really frustrating to wait so long.(Also is there possibility to do same thing with perks? Not just by the rift's challenges - force them to choose whole perk collection and not the same 4-6 perks)

fun(?) fact: i still haven't found a match :(

Comments