If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

DBD & “Preferences”

Options
Steel_Eyed
Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031

Upon further review post-David King news, I think the only reasonable path forward for Dead By Daylight is to make every character gay.

All except Dwight. The most effeminate male character is straight. Tough break though. No girl character likes boys.

Nurse? Gay.

Jake? Gay.

Mikhaila? Likes women.

Twins? Men will never be as good as Victor.

Nea isn’t just a tom boy.

Hillbilly? Parents hated him. It wasn’t his choice. He discovered himself in the TV.

Just do it. Write it into every story. Go fully torqued.

Before sexuality was part of DBD lore, there was no sexuality. So any player could make any character anything they wanted. It was all fill in the blank.

The community needs external affirmation. Behavior, you have been voted to get it done.

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,600
    Options

Here we go again.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

I know this is probably a bait post but I gotta point smth out rq

"there was none"

Felix had a wife and a kid

They said David had an ex-GF or smth like that

I think Nurse had a husband

Also if you can handle bdsm demons being in the game (Cenobites), you can handle a character simply being gay LOL

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890
    Options

Someone seems REALLY bothered by the existence of gay people.

• KrazyKatFTW
    KrazyKatFTW Member Posts: 203
    Options

Oh please dont open this tedious can of worms yet again, i wish everybody didnt give a toss about sexuality one way or the other