Just had a nosebleed for almost 30 minutes

humanbeing1704
humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,963

Has anyone had one of these suckers lately my washroom garbage looked like a crime scene

Comments

• RYANGUNSLINGER
    RYANGUNSLINGER Member Posts: 53

Yeah it sucks when it happens especially when a big change in temp is enough to get me one too

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    edited May 2022

I Have gotten a bloody nose Consistently Every day except a day here and there.

All started in Second Grade When I just suddenly got the worst bloody nose ever, My teacher had to just stand there over the sink with me washing off my face for about 40 minutes before tit finally stopped. Embarrassing since the sink was in the classroom and everyone was watching.

My History Book was soaked. I have never seen a book go from having white pages to a deep brownish red.

• DyingWish92
    DyingWish92 Member Posts: 772

I've had bloody noses my entire life. Some are so bad it's like gallons of blood are coming out. Got my nose cauterized twice, didn't help much at all.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

When I was younger there was one time my nose randomly just started bleeding while I was out with my older siblings. I was in public bathroom with my sister for so long waiting for it to stop that at one point she threatened to stick a tampon up my nose if it didn't stop. 😂

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

I have never gotten a nosebleed somehow, nor a broken bone for that matter

I can't wait for something ridiculous to show up in my life and make that statement completely false