Cool change for the Legion

Options
What if Julie and Frank were different in stats, based on the player choosing who to play.

Julie would be the same in the current states, but a smaller charge time.

Frank would have 115% MS and a 36 terror radius but deal with the current charge time (possibly a longer one)

Comments

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    Options

Good idea but I don't think cosmetics should give gameplay advantages stat-wise, and I think most of the forum thinks the same way.
    Cosmetics that make stat changes would probably be difficult for BHVR to code and work out. That and people might complain about their 'fashion'.

Also, the Legion is actually four, not two, people. Only Frank and Julie are available cosmetically at the moment, Joey and Susie may be available (again, cosmetically) on full release or later in the PTB.
    That being said if we were going to get different stats per different member of the Legion, BHVR would have to code up to four different stat sets. Or maybe make Frank and Joey share the same stat set, and Julie and Susie the other stat set.
    I don't think they'd be able to integrate this regarding time constraints though, between the PTB and the live release of Darkness Among Us.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Options
    Judgement said:

Good idea but I don't think cosmetics should give gameplay advantages stat-wise, and I think most of the forum thinks the same way.
    Cosmetics that make stat changes would probably be difficult for BHVR to code and work out. That and people might complain about their 'fashion'.

Also, the Legion is actually four, not two, people. Only Frank and Julie are available cosmetically at the moment, Joey and Susie may be available (again, cosmetically) on full release or later in the PTB.
    That being said if we were going to get different stats per different member of the Legion, BHVR would have to code up to four different stat sets. Or maybe make Frank and Joey share the same stat set, and Julie and Susie the other stat set.
    I don't think they'd be able to integrate this regarding time constraints though, between the PTB and the live release of Darkness Among Us.

I know about the four, but we have two atm, and I don’t believe we’ll get the other ones. 
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Options
    Judgement said:

Nvm Joey and Susie were leaked