How many blood points do you think it would take in 2022 to get tier 3 perks on all killers

Options
DNM
DNM Member Posts: 59

This is a recycled post but I'd like an updated answer now if possible! no p3 as I only plan to p3 killers I don't get skins for and even then I also have to enjoy playing as them a lot and probably will only get cosmetics for survs I think p3 is just stupid imo

Best Answer

Answers

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

too much.

Found a post from july 2020 (so now it'd be worse) that says this:

"Grand Total for Survivors would be around 36,684,000 BP.

And Grand Total for Killers would be around 32,328,000 BP for killers.

If you want to P3 and give every perk to every killer and play just ONE survivor, it'd take somewhere around 215,892,000 Bloodpoints.

If you also want to P3 every survivor, though, it'd be around 398,592,000 bloodpoints."

I'm waiting for the bloodweb / grind rework that promised too long ago to get started, none of my killers have been leveled up past lvl 50, and only 3 of them have been prestiged.

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 769
    Options

My estimate is that it would take about 7,000,000 BP per killer, so getting every perk to tier 3 on all 27 Killers would take about 189,000,000 BP.

Only a guess though, I can't guarantee that my calculation is right.

• D3spair
    D3spair Member Posts: 713
    Options

If you check on dbd stats . net, I invested 24 Million Bloodpoints. I don't have any anyone that has a complete set of Perks.

This one steam friend spent 74 Million BPs on one character and he has not got all perks on a single character soooooooo the grind absolutely sucks ass

• DNM
    Options

Jesus Christ I've been playing since like June 2020 or something like that and I haven't even spent 40 million O.O

• DNM
    Options

Answered my question with great detail, so basically, figure out who I want to commit to first. I have a lot of fun with Legion, so maybe Legion first...? Or Ghostie I like a lot of M1 killers, but I have to get perks for Artist, Huntress, Wraith, and Twins (Nemesis too, but I don't have him yet), so basically I have to create an order of "what killer do I play as the most vs least" and level them up from there after I get the teachables I listed above. I want to start by using community content creator builds and then work my way into understanding the synergy of a build so I can create my own fun builds! As for survivors, yeah, I plan to only max out probably 1-2 survivors because I like to switch. I'm thinking maybe between Mikaela (I'm ginger, so thought it'd be fun) and Dwight, with maybe Feng being # 3 way later down the line.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Let's say 1.5 million to reach level 50. Now times four to reach P3. So 6 million to reach P3 50. Now you'll spend an additional 6.6 million to get all perks tier 3. So 12.6 million for a single makes killer. So 12.6 million times 27 killers equals is 340,200,000.

If you wanted to to max survivors as well you'd need an additional 13.56 million for a single survivor. Which is 406.8 million.

In total P3 all perks every character would take 747 million bp.

This was arrived at assuming an average of 60,000 bp per blood web after reaching P3 50. This is also assuming you get the maximum perks you can each blood web

• DNM
    Options

Because I'm tired and need sleep but am restless I assumed you meant 193m PER killer but after doing the math myself you meant overall which doesn't makes me not want to cry

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,219
    edited May 2022
    Options

Yeah, I edited it, that's what it said initially, but obviously that's wrong.

One thing I do wonder though is how do you plan on obtaining all the unlockable killers? You can either buy the chapters, which will give the surv and the killer, buy the Killer expansion pack on sale, or buy them all with Iri shards.

My personal advice? Wait for a steep sale on the killer expansion pack, then buy that pack. And ofc whatever licensed killers you want, BBQ being basically mandatory if you're actually planning on grinding at all. I'm not gonna make a whole new post explaining the Iri Shard grind, but just know that one killer for 9000 shards is 35 hours of in-match playtime, and that's assuming none of your games go past 10 minutes, which won't gain you any extra EXP. So say 50 hours of gameplay per killer. The pack cuts down the need to grind for killers by hundreds of hours.

If you want to, you can also just buy chapters on sale, especially if you want both the killer and the survivor. How you obtain the characters is really up to you. Just know that if you already have a character unlocked already either with a chapter or with Iri Shards, you won't get any compensation if you overlap your purchases and buy them again with the Killer Expansion pack, or buy a chapter of a character you already unlocked with Shards.

But how you choose to obtain characters and spend your money is up to you, I'm just saying don't stack them on top of each other, that's wasted money.

Doing either will give you a lot more freedom to make builds far earlier than I ever did. I saved some bucks, but I spent a lot of time to unlock all these characters without paying, which restricted my builds a lot. Not really worth imo.

• DNM
    Options

Legitimately the only killer I don't have is Nemesis I have every other killer and on the survivor side is where I have to work things out I have been playing since 2020 so I'm not like a noob to the game I was just curious how long the grind will take but yeah 193m vs around 7mil 7 is definitely better LOL around probably 10 of the killers I bought with auric cells but is the killer and survivor expansion pack like a season pass where you get all non licensed killers and survs forever? Bc if so I may snag that even now for the future especially for survivor

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,542
    Options

I've p3 all perked all killers from Trapper through Twins. My Trickster is about 2/3rds from being p3 all perks. The rest of my killers are all p3 100/279 perk slots

Survivers I've p3'd all survivors up until Leon. All other survivors from Leon on up are also p3 100/312 perk slots.

It's really silly how big of a grind it is. I mean I've been playing since just after Pig was released. An embarrassing amount of hours and still only about 90 percent through. Of course in a month or so I'll be about 85 percent through when the new killer and survivor are introduced.

Thank God they haven't implemented any band-aid fixes though. /s

• DNM
    Options
  • DNM
    Options

For anyone who may stumble across the thread and not know for whatever reason https://news.deadbydaylight.com/en/news/Prestige_Progression?utm_campaign=prestige_progression&utm_content=&utm_medium=social%20&utm_source=facebook the grind is going to become easier...and prestiging will no longer penalize you basically