What is your preferred kind of match?

Options
Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
edited May 2022 in Off-topic

or, really, your preferred mindset for the players to share.

What is your preferred kind of match? 22 votes

Full Sweat - people try to Win at all costs through any tactics.
9%
[Deleted User]Lekitzul 2 votes
Playing normally. Mostly meta builds, gen speeds are a bit quick, some mild camping isn't a big deal.
9%
JesseJH28bjorksnas 2 votes
Everyone is playing to win, but they all have unique builds and aren't sweating all that much.
72%
White_Owlentertainment720MazoobiGentlemanFridgeFilthyLegionMainTier4MyersBrokenbonesCheeseAntonDoritoHeadMrSheep51Tricksters_WifeBennett_They1ThemJaviiMiiduygubittercranberryD_Witness_to_Morbius 16 votes
Playing normally, but with a focus on/respect for archives and dailies.
4%
chilibiz 1 vote
Memes
4%
CashelP14 1 vote

Comments

• Bennett_They1Them
    Options
    Everyone is playing to win, but they all have unique builds and aren't sweating all that much.

A win feels more like I've earned it if my build's unique.

also, it's nice not having to sweat a ton.

This is what hits the sweet spot for me as something challenging and rewarding without needing to play like my life depends on it.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

Currently with the killer on the PTB. I bring a build that compliments their power. No slowdowns and I still do very well against the good survivors. Occasional swfs, too! :> Legion... that's a whole different story.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Options

so, full sweat from both sides?

that would mean the other side would have 3 bnp, boons up, swat team communication, 4 DH, Borrowed time Body blocking, perfect 59s DS baiting, etc.

• D_Witness_to_Morbius
    D_Witness_to_Morbius Member Posts: 7
    Options

I just try and make some juicy plays. I'm not too worried about the survivors slamming gens, if the survivors want to go next what can I do y'know?

• entertainment720
    entertainment720 Member Posts: 246
    Options

I'm in it for the fun! dying isnt a big deal. i play games to chill with friends and enjoy my off time!

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Full Sweat - people try to Win at all costs through any tactics.

A sweaty match. BUT being a good sportsman. Like not face camping, not just slugging all 4. Like actually running away from the hook to find people, or using perks well on gens. Just running back and forth and trying to dodge is really fun.