Which Licensed Killer has the most useless Secondary/Passive Power?

Options
Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
edited May 2022 in Off-topic

it's obviously condemned, but I just wanted to make sure.

uh... what's your second choice?

Which Licensed Killer has the most useless Secondary/Passive Power? 18 votes

Sadako (Condemned is useless)
72%
Mister_xDWampiritaOllieHellhunterBrokenbonesQwQwMrSheep51Bran[Deleted User]LekitzulPineappleLichvanGlasse1Impalpable[Deleted User] 13 votes
Nemi (Zombies are idiots)
0%
PH (Torment doesn't do anything)
0%
Ceno (only idiots don't solve the box)
0%
Pig (RBTs don't produce nearly enough slowdown)
0%
Freddy (The Dream world is barely a threat)
27%
BenOfMilamBennett_They1ThemGrandFalconThe_first_ghostduygu 5 votes

Comments

• Bennett_They1Them
    Options

Oh, I forgot Ghostie's crouch.

I guess pick pig if you were going to pick ghostie's crouch. just specify.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Options

Yeah, I don't actually think that the box is bad, I was just writing all the responses from the perspective of someone who thought X secondary power was worthless.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,157
    Options

The dream world itself might not be too threatening

But by being in the dream world, you are affected by snares and pallets - things that can mess you up in a chase if you're not careful

Condemn does nothing against mediocre survivors, nevermind good survivors. It's not a slowdown, survivors have 0 incentive to mess with it. It's a completely optional side objective outside of maybe one addon or smth

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

I've legit seen Sadako use condemn only one time, near the beginning when she was released and people didn't know how to counter her well. Good Nemi's use the zombies pretty well, actually, so the'yre good. Freddie's dream world isn't bad, it keeps you on your toes, kinda like Pinheads. I feel like Pin and Fred's abilities are just to change the game mechanics around and have you racing for something other than gens to change it up.

• vanGlasse1
    vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 291
    Options

1st Sadako ("what even is that bar around my portrait? Whatever, I'll find out after I have left the trial unharmed by it in any form")

2nd Freddy ("wow a visual filter soooo useful")

3rd Nemesis (those zombies can clutch but when they don't they REALLY don't)

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited May 2022
    Options

Sadako by a very long shot. Her condemned takes way too long to build up and is extremely easy to remove, making it barely a threat at all. You'd need an entire build (and a good map) centered entirely around this mechanic to get at least some usage from it.

Nemesis Zombies are idiots, but they do go and harass Survivors when Nemesis is away, making gen repairs with one around very sluggish and giving Nemesis some tracking abilities (they waddle towards noise, plus you get to see when they enter their chase animation).

Pyramid Heads Torment is actually very strong. It allows him to bypass any hook defence related Perks and abilities, so once Tormented it enables him to basically tunnel you out of the Trial: Hook, then Cage to bypass DS, then tunnel off Cage since DS and BT don't activate off of Cages.

Cenobites Box gives you a passive bonus by having someone solve it - that being said Survivor not being on gens and instead wasting their time doing this Box instead. So even if you don't get a Chainhunt going, you still got some usage from it.

Pigs Reverse Beartraps are receiving a very nice buff in the upcomming chapter, which gives them a lot more consistency across the board (the Survivor team has to make 12 searches to get all their traps off now, so on average the Key is in the 3rd Box). Currently the only way her Traps are as useless as Sadakos Condemned is by having all Traps removed on 1st or 2nd Box, which is purely RNG - so she isnt as consistently bad as Sadako.

Freddies Dreamworld enables him access to his Dream Traps, which make him quite a decent anti loop Killer, so it's not very useless.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

I actually have a really hard time setting up Pyramid Head's trails. Like, the survivors just kinda walk around them. T.T I'm dying trying to get his trophy.