How would the Entity see Attack on Titan?

Options
DredgenWar237
DredgenWar237 Member Posts: 85
edited May 2022 in Lore

So, assuming these new Attack on Titan Ultra Rares are canonical additions to the Fog, I wanted to ask: How do y'all think the Entity saw the Power of the Titans. Y'know, compared to things like Freddy's dream demon powers, Michael's pure evil, the Upside Down and the Mind Flayer, the forces of Silent Hill, the powers of the cenobites and Leviathan, and Sadako's nensha? I like to believe it saw the Power of the Titans as an asset, just like the Marleyans did. And how does this affect other things, the Power of the Titans being in the Entity's realm and the Armored Titan (at bare minimum) going missing, presumably after getting his a** kicked in episode 14 of season 3? How much power from however many universes does this thing hold control over to an extent?

Post edited by DredgenWar237 on

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,990
    edited May 2022
    Options

Well I'm gonna assume the entity nerfed there power to an extent. Maybe kept the same strength but made em smaller.

i think only the killer AOT skins would be "Canon"

• DredgenWar237
    DredgenWar237 Member Posts: 85
    Options

Yeah, unfortunately, no Legendaries for survivors. I wish that were the case, but no dice. As for that, yeah. My best guess is that by the time Reiner gets beaten in season 3, episode 14 by the thunder spears, the Entity had been eyeing him, Bertholdt, Annie, Porco, Pieck, Lara, and Zeke via their possessing of the Power of the Titans. His defeat and subsequent recovery left him weak enough for the Entity to grab him and manipulate his powers, making him smaller and giving him a limited form of the War Hammer Titan's ability to form constructs out of hardened skin, hence the weapon. I'm unsure if it could manipulate the Power of the Titans while one of its shifters isn't weakened, but I think it's possible. My best guess is that it didn't want to go through the hassle of pissing off and messing with Reiner while he could still try to fight it, even if it could've.