Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So about the changes to prestige system.

TheMruczek
TheMruczek Member Posts: 191

Like i am very glad that devs took some time to rework prestige system to make it way more usefull but i was wondering if you still can get bloody cosmetics after these changes.

I am currently sitting with my main-Demo at prestige 2 and rn i don't know if i should prestige after 6th anniversary update or get his cute little bloody head before the update comes out.

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

They did not announce that but i am sure bloody cosmetics are not going anywhere, you will get them after rework too.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Bloody cosmetics stay and you will be able to get them even after the update

• birbfakes
    birbfakes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 39

So follow up question and maybe @MandyTalk might know, but as mentioned in the blog post

“When we roll this out, we’re planning on doing a prestige catch-up mechanic that will look at the perk tier you have on your characters,” explains Matt. “If you’ve been collecting perks on your character and levelling them up, you’ll gain a number of prestige levels based on how many perks and perk tiers you've acquired.”

Does that mean that we will receive the current prestige cosmetics for anyone that would be put at P3 or higher by the prestige catch-up?

For example I have Sadako maxed at L50 with all available perks at T3, would I receive the current prestige cosmetics automatically?

Apologies in advance if you've answered this already! Very excited for the updates