Double standards

Options
furret534
furret534 Member Posts: 77

Survivors, if you bring a map offering to badham, don't complain that the killer camped and tunneled and didn't play nice. You didn't even play nice before the game started.

Killers, if you play nurse or blight and only bring the sweatiest perks and add ons, don't complain that the survivors tried to gen rush or that they have strong perks as well.

Lets not be that guy, yeah?

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

So, other killers can bring the strongest addons/perks and retain the right to complain about gen rush and perks.

👍

• furret534
    furret534 Member Posts: 77
    edited May 2022
    Options

Not what I meant. Obviously there is context to everything. The idea is that if you're doing something, don't get mad when the other side deals with it in a way you didn't want to.

In fact, your comment is exactly what this post is about. It's the fact that the lack of common sense and double standards exist. The reason I mentioned Nurse / Blight is because they are commonly played killers, and obviously, nobody would bat an eye if Clown used the exact same thing, since he pretty much needs it to have any kind of chance of winning against a good team. In fact, there's about a 90% chance had I mentioned Clown instead of Blight / Nurse you would've complained I'm an entitled survivor main.