The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Lampkin Lane remake makes no sense

Maxitolliony
Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

its still surv sided and still annoying. i legit can not tell if its worse or not.

massive map with no way to mind game or anything.

open map so if you see the killer just run to the other side of the map like?????????

legit i am playing ping pong going from 1 side of the map to the other and the gens do not help at all like this is such a horrible remake idk i just want the map deleted tbh.

i went from loops to going thru a dessert i wish the devs actually let cc make the maps or make a workshop and people uploud maps to be added.

why do devs do this. let people make the maps, we play the game clearly you guys don't look at what you have been doing.

insert tofus video of old dld if you think the devs are doing a good job.

i just want to enjoy the game, why are their many bad things but legit i am LEGIT people out there who would do for free so they can enjoy the game

devs are legit paid and have no idea how the game is supposed to be played. unbalenced maps where they are 1 sided or perks that are so cheesy they make the game unfun.

cringe.

(this feels like ow, i love ow but omg the devs killed the game. not like dbd was ever alive tbh)

these comedic maps where they are just so big or rectangler and just flat out boring to walk around in. just fun maps why is it so hard to make fun maps that does not result to a open world feel where your just walking instead of chasing.

Comments

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,143

Actually it not as bad as the original one. The only thing I hate is that my frame drop when entering Myers's house or the lower staircase of that one house.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

I’ve gotten it maybe three or four times since the rework, I think. Two or three were Nurse, one was a Billy I suspect was cheating (no idea how he located me healthy in a locker at one point). I’ve escaped exactly once against one of the Nurses. Though they were playing normally, they were perk less. And each time I’ve had no opportunity to explore the map. I just see a giant open road with no LOS breakers or defenses for me.

And from what I read from others on here as well, it’s now deemed killer-sided. Maybe one day I’ll get solo queue teammates while on Haddonfield who do gens and take aggro and not just hide, so I can actually examine the map. So far, no such occurrence.

• Maxitolliony
    Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112

i call it the killers itch, i predict when someone goes in a locker. even more if i can not find anyone end game and no one doing gens so i search lockers for the locker jockeys waiting for hatch to spawn.

maybe he was but i play so much killer and surv i learn and have predicted every single play people do. too bad the game gets boring and 1 sided/unfun but 500 hours is really good for me at least since i improved and learned from every mistake at like 100-200 hours that i am not a prob dbd player and don't even bother getting rank 1 on both roles any more.

but ya depends on the hours and player but lockers are ez to predict when you predict both sides and why i never use lockers. they kind of useless.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451

Some of the rooms need not be completely pitch black though.

• Laurie268
    Laurie268 Member Posts: 573

Same here with a RTX 3070 video card which doesn’t make any sense

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

It's kinda just smaller shelter woods with some verticality to it now. I'm kinda just meh to it now which is an improvement from the total nightmare it was before.

• TruEternity
    TruEternity Member Posts: 320

It’s by far the worst map in the game now. They way overbuffed the houses, now they all spawn with god windows, and when they spawn next to each other good luck catching a smart survivor. How did they balance this out? Make the middle the biggest dead zone they could. It’s the worst of both worlds for killers, hold w strat to god windows, so much fun.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451

Even a scratched Mirror Myers couldn't have fun in his own map considering the middle of Haddon is just a darkened Red Forest dead zone.