Do you all think the Expansion Packs...

Options
AMOGUS
AMOGUS Member Posts: 482

... will go on sale once the Anniversary event comes around?

I (basically) moved to PC a few weeks back from PS4 Pro (Pls stop saying the PS4 Pro is "OUTDATED", it isn't, DBD is just badly ported, look at Apex Legends and Kingdom Hearts 3 for proof) and I want to do Archives challenges... but the problem is that it costs a huge amount of shards to get characters

I have all of the DLCs on PS4 and all of the licensed ones (minus Stranger Things) on PC. I'm considering buying both Expansion Packs since those both catch me up, but dropping 60 dollars when an event is so close and these packs might go on sale... is it a good idea?

I mean, I can afford the 60 dollars easily, I have no expenses atm, but I was trying to save some money...

Comments

• xfireturtlex
    xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419
    Options

They will probably go on sale around the chapter drop or the rework coming later this summer. At least, thats how its usually worked in the past. Events typically bring discounts of some sort.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,611
    Options

theyve gone on sale before so i assume they will for anniversary

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

I believe they will, even if not individual DLC should be on sale.

also I switched to PC from Xbox not too long ago so I know the struggle lmao

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,009
    Options

they do have a collection dlc pack that i think is a bit cheaper but it also contains alot of killers and survivors you can buy with iri shards

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    edited May 2022
    Options

I got 1000 hours on xbox

-all DLC

-all killers on lvl 40

-plenty on p3

-MANY Bought Skins

-nearly every rare charm you could get

but hey, let's wait X years until cross-progression will be available... if EVER, it seems to be the hardest thing in the world to make that happen, but since there is no money to gain, it will probably never happen... =/

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,055
    Options

It’s not that far away, be patient and wait to see. If they don’t release a good deal, then wait for Black Friday.

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911
    Options

They do go on sale occasionally. Halloween 2019, every DLC went on sale for something like $1 or $2 per DLC. and I picked up all the available ones.