Which Deserves a Second Chapter/Paragraph?

Options
DredgenWar237
DredgenWar237 Member Posts: 85

Now that the Resident Evil: Project W. chapter has been confirmed, this opens the door for more licenses to get second chapters, add-on paragraphs to finish them (including DLC's of just killers, just survivors, just maps, or even just cosmetics), and get full chapters if they never got them in the first place. Which of these do y'all think deserves to have a second chapter or add-on paragraph?

Which Deserves a Second Chapter/Paragraph? 72 votes

Left 4 Dead
18%
MiriamGtenoresaxFilthyLegionMainCheeseAntonshitmanChuckLitGoobyNuggetAnchorTeaSsajbambusaDootLordFridayNightPizzaTitsgenipreys 13 votes
Texas Chainsaw
1%
lilsweetroll 1 vote
Saw
4%
GressNotCascadeJylppy 3 votes
Evil Dead
8%
blackfoxx_xDredgenWar237Marc_123BothSidesEnjoyerAshyBashyWatson_Prime 6 votes
Scream
6%
Seiko300MalkhrimMrJack20252Awkward_FiendBrokenbones 5 votes
Stranger Things
37%
CamoRangerBlueberrybrockDimekChordycepsTaigaElcopolloDarkMagikAnnso_xDoritoHeadMrSheep51AbsolutGrndZer0stickthemanThatOneDemoPlayerTricksters_WifeBennett_They1ThemdeKlaw_04catkillsmouseElleGreenTwyla 27 votes
Silent Hill
11%
steponmeadiris[Deleted User]PookalookieGuiltiiAnneBonnyAurellebittercranberryChomperka 8 votes
Resident Evil
4%
musstang62GlamourousLeviathanBenOfMilam 3 votes
Hellraiser
5%
GibberishWampirita[Deleted User]Smoe 4 votes
Ring/Ringu/The Ring Virus/The Ring
2%
Ghouled_MojoWeaverReaver42 2 votes

Comments

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 935
    Options
    Scream

This time with the movie's license, and Sidney Prescott...

But now that I think about it, it would be even cooler to have a kandarian demon as killer (either possessing Cheryl or Henrietta). I don't think that's possible now with Evil Dead the Game, though.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Stranger Things

My Steam name is Scoops Robin for DBD. I will never stop hoping for a Robin Scoops Ahoy Legendary.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 793
    Options
    Left 4 Dead

we need a Witch or some other special infected as a killer.

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Stranger Things

I wanna see the tank as the killer representative for L4D.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 793
    Options
    Left 4 Dead

I feel like Tank is just too big, how would he fit through normal doorways like Léry's?

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Stranger Things

I’m pretty sure bhvr would find some way to make him fit through doors, if he was added as the killer for L4D I’m pretty sure he would have his own height class of Very Tall like how sadako does with small

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,323
    Options
    Evil Dead

A lot could need a second chapter. ST, SH, Scream, HR.

You could exclude RE - as it is getting one.

• GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698
    Options
    Left 4 Dead

Left 4 dead and stranger things, I just want a left 4 dead killer in already

• NotCascade
    NotCascade Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Saw

All I ask for is Mark Hoffman :(

• DredgenWar237
    Options
    Evil Dead

Well, that's what people said to Nemesis, and yet, here we are. A witch would be sick, though.

• DredgenWar237
    Options
    Evil Dead

I mean that as in if they triple- or quadruple-dipped into RE for Birkin, Jack Baker, or Heisenberg or something. I don't doubt that Behavior's thought about the idea purely for the sake of money.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    Options
    Stranger Things

I need a scoops Robin skin :(

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options
    Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead is one of DBD's most important licenses and I feel that at this point Bill cemented himself as a core part of DBD's identity, being first of a lot of things (first and only free licensed character, first licensed paragraph, and first licensed character to be featured in a tome). Heck, Bill even brought two of the best perks in the game and Left Behind.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that Stranger Things already had two great survivors and a fantastic killer and that's all I need from them, I don't trust the Hellraiser owners, Resident Evil is already getting another chapter, I don't like Konami, I can't imagine a good secondary killer for the Saw and Halloween series, Evil Dead already has a great game, I can't imagine a secondary killer for A Nightmare on Elm Street and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream would just give us another Ghostface and I think having two separate Ghostfaces would be confusing, and Ringu isn't scary because every time I hear the title for some reason I immediately think of Pingu which is an adorable Penguin, so L4D is the best next choice.

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options
    Stranger Things

Not you leaving out ANOES I want OG Freddy and Nancy Thompson!!!

• DredgenWar237
    Options
    Evil Dead

I couldn't fit more than 10. And trust me, I do too. With voice lines.

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options
    Stranger Things

same It would be so cool with the New Nightmare dream world as a map

• NotCascade
    NotCascade Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Saw

Mark Hoffman would be the secondary killer for saw or a pig mask Hoffman legendary skin for Amanda

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Hellraiser

I'd love to see like Kirsty Cotton or more Cenobites (as legendary skins for Pinhead) like Angelique. It would be definitely something to get a female Cenobite too

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 286
    Options
    Stranger Things

Stranger Things could add Joyce or Hopper as survivors while having Vecna as a new killer.

• brock
    brock Member Posts: 305
    Options
    Stranger Things

Saw and Stranger Things, easily.

• Chomperka
    Chomperka Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Silent Hill

i know everyone want stranger things, but i don't think it's really possible with current situation. I'd really like to see Silent Hill chapter with new map(say anything you want about Midwich gameplay wise, but by atmosphere it's best map) For surv there are a lot of chooses( Harry Mason, Alex Shepherd, etc.), for killers... well, i doubt nurse, maybe walter sallivan wtih ghost ability could work?

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    Resident Evil

Since they got the worst possible option for killer for the next RE chapter, they might as well make a third chapter to compensate and not leave the RE franchise with a bad taste.

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 317
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Stranger Things

was going to pick silent hill but remembered how ugly dbd made heather

• Tits
    Tits Member Posts: 69
    Options
    Left 4 Dead

Left 4 dead could still bring in a decent amount of money by bringing in the other survivors even as legendary cosmetics for Bill. Much like Jeryl, if they are worried about coming up with a ton of new perks. Killer or not believe it would sell better than the attack on titan cosplays. (I really wanna play as Coach lol)