Jumping the shark, is it all down from here? Attack on titan x Dead by Daylight

FalloutRapture
FalloutRapture Member Posts: 6
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

Look I know "hooked on you" may look like the death of the game, but it's a side thing. Own separate entity type of deal. From what I can tell it does not directly affect the main game. But this crossover? What are they thinking? Attack on Titan isn't a horror anime. It's a suspense action one from what I remember. It doesn't fit with DBD at all, and the worse part is what in the world are they going to write for the event's cosmetics. For the cosmetics' history, and lore descriptions. What in the world can they write that doesn't break the game's story completely because I got nothing? I don't envy the writers who have to write for this one bit. Seriously who in marketing approved this. Look I'm just saying if your gonna include an anime do a horror one. Here are a couple I can think of. Mild spoilers

Another: The plot of this anime is that a long time ago a class lost a beloved student. However, nobody could accept their death so they pretended that the student was still alive moving that class closer to death. From then on a dead former student of the class would join every year causing people in that class both students and close family members to die because they were close to death. You could use some of the characters who died, or the main characters in the anime as survivors, and maybe make the student who started this whole thing a killer. Though that won't be true to the plot.

Corpse Party: Another good one is about a group of high school students who botched a friendship charm and are sent to a place known as heavily host elementary school where they are hunted by the ghost of some elementary school students who were brutally murdered there, along with other people who botched the charm and have gone insane because of the dimension there in and the horrors they've seen. Survivors could be some of the less anime-looking characters from the main cast, as for the killer a reskinned ringu could work for the main ghost of Sachiko, or the legion as the insane student Yuuya Kizami.

As for another popular anime they could have worked with try Death note. The shinigami could be an excellent creepy killer, and Light could be the survivor believing somehow he will escape because of his ego.

The fourth one could be the game/anime Angels of Death. Which already has serial killers in it. It's gift-wrapped for DBD.

I'm just saying why and the world did they choose Attack on Titan, and when do you think the magical girls will show up? Because it is inevitable at this point 😒. Though I will admit a psycho cosplayer could be an interesting concept

Post edited by FalloutRapture on

Comments