Frosty Nights - Clancy John

Clancy pulled the bookcase down and blocked the door with an elegant grace rarely seen. He crouched and hid under the window ledge. He winced in pain as his wrist started to bleed. He covered it with his hand and waited. Although it wasn’t a complete fix, it would stop bleeding on its own eventually.

Clancy John Personal Perks

HardCore - When suffering from an effect, Clancy can use this perk to counteract the effect. When using Hardcore, Clancy will no longer suffer the effects of the Hunter, and the effect will wear off 25%/50%/100% faster, and will suffer a movement speed penalty of 25%/10%/0%.

Defender - Clancy Is able to keep the killer chasing him without being downed. Clancy can take an extra hit before being downed.

Believer - Clancy believes with his very being that he will survive. For every generator repaired he will vault obstacles and drop pallets 10%/30/50% faster and will leave tracks for 0%/0%/10% less time.****

Comments

• Magnus13
    Magnus13 Member Posts: 74
    edited November 2018

Magnus13 said Clancy pulled the bookcase down and blocked the door with an elegant grace rarely seen. He crouched and hid under the window ledge. He winced in pain as his wrist started to bleed. He covered it with his hand and waited. Although it wasn’t a complete fix, it would stop bleeding on its own eventually.

Clancy John Personal Perks

HardCore - When suffering from an effect, Clancy can use this perk to counteract the effect. When using Hardcore, Clancy will no longer suffer the effects of the Hunter, and the effect will wear off 25%/50%/100% faster, and will suffer a movement speed penalty of 25%/10%/0%.

Defender - Clancy Is able to keep the killer chasing him without being downed. Clancy can take an extra hit before being downed.

Believer - Clancy believes with his very being that he will survive. For every generator repaired he will vault obstacles and drop pallets 10%/30/50% faster and will leave tracks for 0%/0%/10% less time.

Okaaaay, I may have made a teeeensy weeny error with the perks, let me change some of them.

HardCore - When suffering from an effect, Clancy can use this perk to counteract the effect. When using HardCore, Clancy will no longer suffer the effects of the Hunter, and will suffer a movement speed penalty of 25%/10%/0%.

Defender - Clancy is able to keep the killer chasing him without being downed.

When hit the second time, instead of being Immediately downed, he will be downed 30 seconds after leaving the Hunters’ sight.

Believer - Clancy believes with his very being that he will survive. For every generator repaired he will vault obstacles and drop pallets 10%/30%/50% 10%/15%/20% and leave tracks for 0%/0%/10% less time.

Now these perks are fixed. If you want so see a Hunter, after 5 upvotes I will add my Killer idea for Frosty Nights

Post edited by Magnus13 on