Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Glyphs should be added into pool of daily rituals

Ssajbambusa
Ssajbambusa Member Posts: 496
edited May 2022 in Polls

This is very subjective... but completing glyph challanges is actually my favourite thing in this game (after 3k hours). Playing killer is a joke currently, while sweating as survivor is boring. I do love this side objective, how they wary and reitroduce small mechanics.

Edit: Not to mention that doing a glyph challange actually does feel like ritual and small achievement. I'm sorry, but being chased, unhooking or doing gens is no ritual... it's just playing the game at the most basic level. Meanwhile you can go and risk your ask looking for green glyph in the endgame or doing blue glyph at a bad time.

Purple glyphs are pretty annoying (so fast xD) though.

Glyphs should be added into pool of daily rituals 41 votes

Yes
85%
brokedownpalaceTragicSolitudeMrPenguinEmeal[Deleted User]Robotfangirl67ValikFilthyLegionMainChurchofPigdugmanAnnso_xsteponmeadirisIlliterateGenocideHex_LlamahilapastaMaxFiGuystickthemanSsajbambusaFlourishAurelle 35 votes
No
12%
GibberishAven_FallenHellraisingPredatorbm33Wampirita 5 votes
No, but add more glyph challanges
2%
BarnesFlam 1 vote
Post edited by Ssajbambusa on

Comments

• MaxFiGuy
    MaxFiGuy Member Posts: 56
    Yes

I haven't played a lot of DBD since they added Glyphs, but from the little experience I have with them, I think they would be pretty neat to have more often. They wouldn't be so alien if they were a part of dailies instead of the tome challenges.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Yes

That would actually be amazing. I freaking love glyphs, but most of my objectives are done. :/

• Ssajbambusa
    edited June 2022
    Yes

@Lekitzul Yeah right? I so feel you, man!

@Pet_The_Lizards I actually disagree with you on this. Glyphs are exciting, because they are rare (at least for me). If you had them in every trial, they would become yet another thing you may, but will most likely not do.

Adding them as daily ritual or simply giving more challanges with glyphs keeps them rare and limited, but still more common than now. This is at least how I feel about it :P.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809
    No

NO, no, no, no, no, no, no.....

At least not the green ones, they're bugged as hell and take a lot of time to do

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Yes

Honestly, just having a random glyph, would be great, I don't even care what it is. I would look forward to daily activities.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Yes

I don't see why not! Gives a lot more variety!

• invitcuZ
    invitcuZ Member Posts: 5
    Yes

I really love glyph challenges and i really enjoy doing them, especially mirror glyph challenge

• Ssajbambusa
    Yes

Okay with addition of pink glyphs I am even more in favour of this change!

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yes

I would love that

• Brandon48
    Brandon48 Member Posts: 136
    Yes

Great idea. The daily’s have needed some attention for a while and this sounds good 👍

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    No

No, I really do not want to see even more team-mates throwing matches so they can run around the map for 5 minutes looking for their glyph.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 746
    Yes

yessssss

they are fun...

Over all, daily challenges need a rework