Killers who live in a tent

Options
3deep5u
3deep5u Member Posts: 14

Killer players who wont leave further than 10 meters from the first hooked survivor until they die.. meanwhile 4 generators gets done and then IF you get another one on hook camp that too. Why do you play this game? I mean why do you que up and use your time like that? Is it enoyable to walk in a small circle or something? Serious question, i havent played killer so i dont know, honestly id imagine its quite boring. 😭🤪

Comments

• Rokjer
    Rokjer Member Posts: 169
    Options

Just as annoying as having a little ######### that spends its time click-click, T-bag, emote spam. Camp is then extremely relaxing and satisfying.

• 3deep5u
    3deep5u Member Posts: 14
    Options

Makes sense hm. I too disapprove toxic behaviour so in those cases it is the right thing to do.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

Well at first having 3 gens doing pop in a chase is not fun at all

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

It can be more interesting than a lot of games that involve chasing.

Some of the most tense and interactive games I've had as both killer and survivor have involved playing around the hook/basement.

Game splay out in all kinds of ways some eventful some not. Is guarding a hook any more dull than sitting on 3x gens all game, you'd be amazed how many survivor games go like that regardless of what the killer is trying to do.

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046
    Options

They like to be guardians

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options
  • The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,204
    Options

It's because they think one day they might get laid if they do it enough

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

I am not mad that I was camped guys. Look at those two smileys at the end.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

"i havent played killer so i dont know,"

You're missing out on half the game.

The forums can't really tell you anything, try playing killer maybe you'll find out that sometimes camping is necessary, sometimes its malicious, sometimes its the best idea, sometimes it the worst and sometimes its actually kinda fun.  

In then end its all just gameplay.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,813
    Options

Someone camping while four gens pop is a baby killer, and will likely outgrow that sort of thing with time. They're just learning the game and trying to secure a kill because they aren't confident they'll get another.

Now there are plenty of instances where remaining near the hook is totally warranted, and not really camping. Playing a fair bit of killer would help you see a lot you're missing. I bet if everyone were required to play an even distribution of both sides, the majority of complaints about this sort of stuff (from both sides) would cease.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,256
    Options

Some don't even camp when they start to understand how killer works and go for chases. My first game as killer I downed one and didn't know I was supposed to hook him I realised it later and then I facecamped him and hit him over and over again cause I thought he would die faster that way... after I watched some youtube videos I started to go for chases my next games but did proxy camping and went back for hooks when someone was saved.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,932
    Options

Typically a baby killer or a frustrated killer. I don't know where I am MMR-wise but I suspect I'm middle rank because I actually rarely have camping killers. The ones who do camp aren't all that bad when they move away from hook - they know how to chase and use their powers. So when I get a camping one I honestly assume they're trying for high MMR.