Think Ghostface would've made more sense?

Legion is almost exactly how I imagined Ghostface would have worked if the devs wanted to use another licensed killer. I also thought it would've been cool for him to warp by use of lockers around the map but we have instead a killer that has to truly grind for a single kill, what do you guys think?

Best Answers

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Answer ✓
    HuN7r3sS said:
    Legion is almost exactly how I imagined Ghostface would have worked if the devs wanted to use another licensed killer. I also thought it would've been cool for him to warp by use of lockers around the map but we have instead a killer that has to truly grind for a single kill, what do you guys think?
    The first thing I thought of when I read the description was:

Hillbilly is to Leatherface 
    As Legion is to Ghostface.

I am wondering if they couldn't get the license or whatever so went with their own.
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Answer ✓

Yep, I exactly thought the same thing.
    Multiple persons using one killer gimmick, wielding a modern knife and are more close to survivor in their way to move.
    Legion = Ghostface.
    Maybe in the future we get a skin for that. :P
    But actually the mask from Scary Movie would fit him better.

Answers

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    HuN7r3sS said:
    The first thing I thought of when I read the description was:

Hillbilly is to Leatherface 
    As Legion is to Ghostface.

I am wondering if they couldn't get the license or whatever so went with their own.
    Generic knife wielding killer with way less mask quality than who he's based off of
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Design wise, rather boring.
    A+ on Spirit.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

@HuN7r3sS said:

They don't want to use another licensed killer. It's not worth for them when they can make something original and actually be able to make cosmetics for.
    There's your answer.