PLEASE DEVS

Options

The knife The Legion uses looks like the huntsman knife from CSGO. This would have been an amazing time to add some cool flippy floppy knife tricks like clown.

devs plz add.

and add some csgo skins for his knife plz.

Comments

• Crow
    Crow Member Posts: 113
    edited November 2018
    Options
    They didn't fix the Wraith messy animation after hitting a survivor with the machete yet so I don't think they're going to add new animations... But hey the knife thing would be cool, kinda like the thingy that Freddy does with his fingers time to time.
    Post edited by Crow on
  • blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options
    Crow said:
    They didn't fix the Wraith messy animation after hitting a survivor with the machete yet so I don't think they're going to add new animations... But hey thw knife thing would be cool, kinda like the thingy that Freddy does with his fingers time to to time.
    What?? I swear they did fix that in either the spirit patch or the mid chapter
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@Crow said:
    They didn't fix the Wraith messy animation after hitting a survivor with the machete yet so I don't think they're going to add new animations... But hey thw knife thing would be cool, kinda like the thingy that Freddy does with his fingers time to to time.

what does the animation do?

• Crow
    edited November 2018
    Options
    blue4zion said:

What?? I swear they did fix that in either the spirit patch or the mid chapter
    Whoops, my bad, I haven't played with that weapon skin since the store was new in the PTB, sorry for talking without knowing I just didn't expect they to fix that as it's nothing more than a visual thing.
  • Crow
    edited November 2018
    Options

what does the animation do?

He rubs the blades of his fingers, it's lowkey satisfying.