Did Nemesis Addon nerf change the usage rate?

Options
Chadku
Chadku Member Posts: 729

Almost every Nemesis i go up against has been using Mikhail´s Eye and Marvin´s B. and i´ve also been mostly using these two for obvious reasons.

Are there any survivors who have seen a Nemesis with Licker´s tongue or the iridescent addons?

Comments

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    Options

Nemesis is suffering from the same issue which Pyramid Head has: terrible/underwhelming addons and just a couple of decent ones. Both of these killers seriously need addon reworks.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,660
    edited June 2022
    Options

I saw a Franklins/hoarder Nemesis that used the exposed add-on once. He was also using insidious/dragon grip and got a cheeky down with it. He was messing around all match but it was pretty fun.

Edit: I think the other add-on he used was the undetectable one. He came in with a plan and he saw it through.

For me, I also like to use the pink and purple zombie speed because it's hilarious watching zombies zoom.

For the most part though it's usually Marvins blood on everyone with the other add-on being a bit random. I don't actually see the eye nearly as much as I used to.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,995
    Options

Why would anyone use Marvin's Blood? it only helps get to tier 3.