Am I the only one that does not like the new main menu?

I dislike the new main menu because it looks less clean, has less "character" and makes me move my mouse more. Does anyone else feel the same or differently?

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Tbh I prefer the old one right now. But I spend about .5 seconds on the main menu so idc

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

I personally think the new main menu looks more organized and cleaner. I agree it could look a bit less bland though, but that has more to do with how the buttons look rather than the way the ui is structured.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157
    edited June 2022

The old one had way more character. The new one just feels so generic. Also not a fan of the order, like why is custom games separated from play killer/survivor and getting started in the middle? From top to bottom I'd have it go getting started, custom game, play killer,play survivor, archives, store.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,059
    edited June 2022

I prefer the old one because it was centered and the current one feels unbalanced with too much empty space on the right, but I'm not sure if it's actual preference or just general dislike of change. I'll probably get used to the new one.

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598

dunno, I like both hehe

it's always like that, humans don't like changes 😂

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,561

I like the style and arrangement, but not the order.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,962

Makes it feel like a mobile game

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

I liked the old one, this one seems too… idk the word I’m looking for… basic?

• jajay119
    jajay119 Member Posts: 974
    edited June 2022

The new one is clearly modelled after the mobile version: had I not played that it would be more jarring.

I prefer how the mobile menu has the survivor and killer silhouette showing though.

I don't like how killer is above survivor though: it's always been before it so it doesn't track well visually for me.