• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

thanks

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Voted Meg & Claudette.
    Not really hate, just annoyed that those are the ones you see 90% of the time.
    They have their reasons, but that doesn't make it less annoying to me.

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

@Boss said:
    Voted Meg & Claudette.
    Not really hate, just annoyed that those are the ones you see 90% of the time.
    They have their reasons, but that doesn't make it less annoying to me.

Tier 3 Claudette. Her camo is amazing.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

If claudette is #1 you guys are racist :p

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

I voted David. BC ######### David!

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

I voted for Quentin and Tapp
    Tapp has no soul, and Quentin looks scarier than hillbilly. I was gonna choose Laurie as well but for some reason I didn't

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

https://www.strawpoll.me/16943721
    tell me when you voted and dont vote if they dont annoy you

I voted. :)
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i voted for laurie and ace.
    laurie is obvious: the typical tryhard toxic survivor, trying her hardest to beat and loop you as much as they can. almost always runs DS and often uses flashlights. these guys will try everything they can in order to make the game as unfun for you as possible.

ace is a different story though... ace players are usually meming / trolling around, yet they appear to be some very good players and take you on no problem. it happens a lot that you meet an ace who will just completely mess with you and in the end waving goodbye when he finally leaves the match, alive. or they die within 5 mins.

PS: these are stereotypes. they do not apply on every player, but there is a reason for these stereotypes.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    Killer main here. You probably already know why I voted for Claudette.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Mister_xD said:

i voted for laurie and ace.
    laurie is obvious: the typical tryhard toxic survivor, trying her hardest to beat and loop you as much as they can. almost always runs DS and often uses flashlights. these guys will try everything they can in order to make the game as unfun for you as possible.

ace is a different story though... ace players are usually meming / trolling around, yet they appear to be some very good players and take you on no problem. it happens a lot that you meet an ace who will just completely mess with you and in the end waving goodbye when he finally leaves the match, alive. or they die within 5 mins.

PS: these are stereotypes. they do not apply on every player, but there is a reason for these stereotypes.

Is that why in one game instead of making a save he just stood there as I threw cl9wn bottles at him in till the one on the hook gave up
  • TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89
    Options

Meg. Most of the ones I come across just crouch the whole game too scared to do anything lol.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,428
    Options

Pretty easily claudette, her camo is honestly broken. You can get away with so much on her that you would never get away with on another survivor. Her clothes need to be brighter to compensate.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

I voted for Meg. They always seem the most toxic to me, especially the ones armed with flashlights.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    I voted meg because a lot of them wait for you to get near then sprint burst away. Claudette is annoying too with her being harder to see but if I pay attention i usually get a free hit on Claudette because they assume they're invisible.
  • mamajade
    mamajade Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Feng and David
    Something seems to happen when people play Min they hide the whole game and David is too damn loud and no one runs iron will I can't stand the grunting! Though Jeff the newbie seems to be louder.

Btw.....I LOVE Claudette and Nea 😂😋 Looking at the results so far am I alone on this one? 😂  
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@Might_Oakk said:

I voted David. BC [BAD WORD] David!

Literally.
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    Nea. I think I've met one, count 'em, one non toxic Nea. The rest were either bad at the game or trying to make it miserable.
  • Rudio1337
    Rudio1337 Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Voted for Dwight, Meg and Claudette. Often times these guys do nothing in the game except crouch around and wait for hook saves
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    it’s just another sign no one seems to have a problem with kate