Cross Progression on Stadia stuck on "In Progress"

I am trying to use the BHVR account link website to get my progress from Steam to Stadia. When trying to merge Stadia, it never finishes merging and gets stuck on "In Progress". I have tried clearing cache, tried a new browser, tried refreshing but it is still stuck. Also for some reason I lost alot of progress on my Steam account as well. For example I lost all my cosmetics and I used to have a prestige 3 Steve. Now when I load into the game I have a level 37 Claudette and a level 1 Steve for some reason which I don't remember ever having before.

TLDR: cross progression on Stadia is stuck. Says "in progress" indefinitely. Also lost Steam progress.

And yes... I had to look up how to take screenshot on PC :/

Comments

• spodamayn
    spodamayn Member Posts: 220

How long has it been stuck? Give it 24-48 hours. If it's still stuck then I'd contact support. Whatever you do, don't unlink accounts, it'll make it a million times worse

• Mahvelous21
    Mahvelous21 Member Posts: 7

It's actually only been a few hours. Once I pressed merge it wouldn't even finish and it just got stuck. i already did contact BHVR since I've seen other people have the same problem on YouTube and Reddit. Like said also lost progress on Steam but still have DLC and cosmetics I bought. TBH I'm fine restarting I just want my accounts to be linked so I have all the DLC and can play on both Steam and Stadia rather than two seperate accounts.

• spodamayn
    spodamayn Member Posts: 220
    edited June 2022

It's pretty common to have to wait a day or two for it to finish linking lately. I don't know if it has to do with changes made to the account system or just the amount of traffic it gets. My friend had to wait a day for her steam account to finish linking, so yeah definitely don't panic until another day or so has passed.

I personally have all 3 platforms connected and didn't have any issues, but this was months ago

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    edited June 2022

wait you can crossprogression steam and Epic?

how much longer until we get xbox or at least XBOX to Windows Xbox crossprogression... it can of be THAT hard to get that running, it's the same Plattform

• Mahvelous21
    Mahvelous21 Member Posts: 7

Alright. Best thing to do would probably be just to wait then. I did submit a ticket to support team since I’ve seen other people have the same problem on YouTube and Reddit