Question for BHVR about my artstation page for college

Options
Angelicus23
Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
edited June 2022 in Off-topic

Hi, my name's Ángel and I'm 18, currently attending college for a Social Integration degree. Next year, I'm planning to form a petition to attend a graphic design college, where I'll be learning about concept art, texturing, model sculpting, game programming, animation, etc; and for this, I am required to send an Artstation profile with examples of my work.

My problem is that most of my artwork and the best of it is about re-designs I did with Dead By Daylight assets used such as remodels and retextures, here's an example of a Blender Render I did a year ago from a re-texture of Nea's set and a remodel-swapping and retexture Bender render of Mikaela:

Of course, if I'm posting these on my profile, I will be crediting BHVR for the models and original assets used separately from what I did.

I wasn't sure where to ask this, apologies if this was the wrong place, I'd be glad if there was a different place or email address to ask permission for posting my artworks of these at Artstation (of course, no selling intentions, I just need some posts to present for college application).

Thank you!

Comments