If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New killer perk idea..

Options
EqMonkVeeshan
EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416

how about a new perk for killer that every 60/50/40 seconds shows the auras of survivors that are actively working on gens for two seconds. if they're over 40 meters away. could do it like BBQ & chili as per ranks distance and duration. this would be a great addition to the perks for newer killers.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

No, hell no

• TheCoreGamer
    TheCoreGamer Member Posts: 4
    Options

kinda good idea, i see where your're going with it but i'd you for every 100/90/80 seconds.

• EqMonkVeeshan
    edited July 2018
    Options

this would probably help counter camping killers as well as they would see the survivors working gens and force them away from a hooked survivor it would also be a huge help against SWF!

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

I'm not on board for the idea, but I am a guy who likes naming things.

How about...
    Engineheart
    You have an acute connection to the entity's hatred for light that allows you to feel when a generator is being worked on, increasing your aura reading ability.

• Cheshire_Cat927
    Cheshire_Cat927 Member Posts: 11
    Options

I like the idea. Might even use it in a future concept of mine if you don't mind.

• EqMonkVeeshan
    Options

@Cheshire_Cat927 said:
    I like the idea. Might even use it in a future concept of mine if you don't mind.

I do not mind at all my man, i only ask that you name me in it etc you know. it be a great way to pull killers away from camping survivors on hook. as well as allow them to add more pressure on the map. something drastically needed against SWF teams and with how quick gens get done. I am a survivor main and I am making this as a suggestion. to help bring killers in line with the power they should have. but then again they also need to revert the emblem changes they made in the 2.0 patch as its also way to easy to pip as a survivor.

• EqMonkVeeshan
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    I'm not on board for the idea, but I am a guy who likes naming things.

How about...
    Engineheart
    You have an acute connection to the entity's hatred for light that allows you to feel when a generator is being worked on, increasing your aura reading ability.

you know I like what you did there in fact when I come up with the idea, my original intention would be it come on a mechanic type killer so it would really go well with that. my original idea was to call it busted knuckles. but i like Engineheart as well.

Post edited by EqMonkVeeshan on
  • Cheshire_Cat927
    Cheshire_Cat927 Member Posts: 11
    Options

@EqMonkVeeshan said:

@Cheshire_Cat927 said:

I do not mind at all my man, i only ask that you name me in it etc you know. it be a great way to pull killers away from camping survivors on hook. as well as allow them to add more pressure on the map. something drastically needed against SWF teams and with how quick gens get done. I am a survivor main and I am making this as a suggestion. to help bring killers in line with the power they should have. but then again they also need to revert the emblem changes they made in the 2.0 patch as its also way to easy to pip as a survivor.

I'll certainly give credit where credit is due! Thanks and I totally agree about the pip system I was and still am rank one but I even I know it is way too easy now.