Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How would you feel about a new kind of item?

It'd be a lantern that could be turned on or off, adding light to the area.

It'd have a ton of charges, and anyone who was in the light would gain the benefits of vigil or some other small support style team-buff.

I think it'd make sense to have it last from 30 - 180 seconds based on the specific rarity of the lantern.

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

While I like the idea... at this point, they may as well retool keys into a new type of item rather than creating something new altogether. Keys don't do anything in the majority of matches and only a tiny handful of the addons provide any effect anyone would ever use. I'd rather see that bloodweb clutter cleaned up before we added a new set of items and addons to the mix.

The idea of a limited time area-wide buff that you can choose when to light is pretty cool, though. Wouldn't mind a light for some of the genuinely pitch-black areas they've been implementing on new maps, while we're at it...