We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Clown Feels.... Slow...

Options
Saitofox
Saitofox Member Posts: 39
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

I can't put my finger on it but he feels so slow...

What i have done:
`Played a round of clown feel like somethings off
Played a round as trapper... Feel something is REALLY off with clown
Played a round as the pig & huntress... same conclusion...

He seems to be... Slower... Either his lunge is really Small or his movement speed is 110%...

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

He’s just a fatass with a big hitbox

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    He’s just a larger character model so it feels slower. Speed and hit box are the same size as all Killers. Same effect like when you play Freddy because he’s smaller, he feels faster and his lunge seems longer. 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@SovererignKing

Not all Killers share hitboxes or lunge. Ones that do are hillbilly, trapper, Doctor, and huntress, (wraith gets changed now and then) all other ones have different boxes.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    @Jack11803

Hmmm... I heard they made them all the same to keep consistency. Like Freddy’s internal skeletal structure extends on a lunge to keep it the same lunge distance as all others. I could be mistaken though. 

Wonder if if we could get a Dev in here to confirm? I’d love to know for sure. 
  • Skemooo
    Skemooo Member Posts: 194
    Options

glad im not the only one noticing this.. someguy made a fake video trying to proove this..and now this gonna be swept under the rug.

• Jack11803
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    @Jack11803

Hmmm... I heard they made them all the same to keep consistency. Like Freddy’s internal skeletal structure extends on a lunge to keep it the same lunge distance as all others. I could be mistaken though. 

Wonder if if we could get a Dev in here to confirm? I’d love to know for sure. 

You’re right there, they did extend Freddy’s skeleton for the lunge, that’s why from survivors view, whoever he lunged he’s able to hit you a feet a or ahead of what his lungs LOOKS like.