Barbecue & Camping Noobs

I know a lot of killers use bbqc but do you consider it to be a "noob" perk? I ask because I recently bought LF and after the 2nd game played with him I get a message after the game accusing me of camping. What happened was I hooked the next to last survivor and bbq didn't show anything so I start to circle the 52 meters radius because I know the last survivor is close. I probably don't get 20 meters out when the hooked survivor is saved. So since there's just 2 of them I head back. I end up killing them both and after the game I get a message saying I'm a camper because it "took 2 seconds to come back" after the unhook. I explain that i walked away but bbq didnt show his aura so i know hes close and im not gonna needlessly walk across the map. The next message was "Lol so you were scared 😂" He proceeds to message me telling me I'm not good because I used Bbq, and he never uses that noob perk because he hunts survivors. After that he just kept saying I was a noob camper repeatedly. Before you ask, no I didn't actually camp anyone the entire game. So back to the original question. I know this guy was just salty but In your opinions, is bbq a perk for Noobs? If you're down to the last 2 and you know a survivor is close to the hook after no aura is shown is it camping to stay close? I'm not talking standing still just staying within the radius of bbq.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Just ignore survivors like these. They are not worth the time arguing with them.

BBQ basically gives you double BP. With the insane grind on the killers side, I use BBQ on ANY killer. Does that make a noob? Maybe...... maybe im a noob for not putting in 5k hours and having everyone at P3 so I dont need to worry about BP

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited November 2018
    Its not a noob perk.

I tend to ignore nearby survivors too. I know they're nearby, theres always 1 nearby, but i aint got time tk look for them so I'll go after the auras I do see.

I'll only look around nearby if I don't see any auras. Not seeing 3 auras is highly suspicious. 
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

HOW DARE YOU PLAYING ANYTHING BUT PERKLESS FREDDY WITHOUT USING HIS POWER
    /s

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Dragonredking said:
    HOW DARE YOU PLAYING ANYTHING BUT PERKLESS FREDDY WITHOUT USING HIS POWER
    /s

HOW DARE YOU NOT ONLY PLAY WRAITH BUT NEVER UNCLOAK

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475

That's why we love this game LOL

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

to the OP listen from now on just ignore post game chat immediately or be nice and respectful then leave before they can respond

• MakoFenrir
    MakoFenrir Member Posts: 51
    Master said:

Just ignore survivors like these. They are not worth the time arguing with them.

BBQ basically gives you double BP. With the insane grind on the killers side, I use BBQ on ANY killer. Does that make a noob? Maybe...... maybe im a noob for not putting in 5k hours and having everyone at P3 so I dont need to worry about BP

I was just going through the comments and yours stood out. Can you explain the “insane grind” Survivors 9/10 times get a lot less bp then killers.
  • ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

BBQ and NOED arent noob perk.
    Because survivor can counter this perks without an other perk.
    DS is the only noob perk in this game, because you cant counter this perk without an other perk.

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

@MakoFenrir said:
    Master said:

I was just going through the comments and yours stood out. Can you explain the “insane grind” Survivors 9/10 times get a lot less bp then killers.

He's not saying survivors don't have a grind. I don't know why people always have to compare sock sizes. Here's sort of an explanation.

@iceman2kx said:
    Each killer has 3 perks that you have to level up 3 times? So one killer trained will add 9 extra blood webs in teachables? And there's 13 killers? This just adds what.. 117 EXTRA blood webs for ONE KILLER?

So if you want to play a variety of killers, you need to grind out all the meta perks for each killer. Whereas on survivor, you can train your meta teachables and grind out one survivor. Then your done. Unless you just want a different skin.

It took me like 4-5 million bloodpoints just have Myers playable with decent perks. That's a singular killer.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited November 2018
    Play how you want to play, but i would be ready to adjust tactics over time.

You absolutely do not have to play the way anyone else wants you to.
    Bad survivors love making up rules the killer has to abide by. 
  • MakoFenrir
    MakoFenrir Member Posts: 51
    iceman2kx said:

@MakoFenrir said:
    Master said:

He's not saying survivors don't have a grind. I don't know why people always have to compare sock sizes. Here's sort of an explanation.

@iceman2kx said:
    Each killer has 3 perks that you have to level up 3 times? So one killer trained will add 9 extra blood webs in teachables? And there's 13 killers? This just adds what.. 117 EXTRA blood webs for ONE KILLER?

So if you want to play a variety of killers, you need to grind out all the meta perks for each killer. Whereas on survivor, you can train your meta teachables and grind out one survivor. Then your done. Unless you just want a different skin.

It took me like 4-5 million bloodpoints just have Myers playable with decent perks. That's a singular killer.

So it’s the same as survivors.. some people just see them as skins others want them all done.
    Difference being killers get bp faster making the grind a lot faster. That’s fair enough, I think people should rock whatever perks they want. Just wanted  to clarify the whole “insane grind” part. 
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

If you are talking about the aura reading only, I don't think it is a noob perk. That would be similar to calling nurse's calling a noob perk to see people healing. Knowing locations of survivors at all times just gives you a lot of information to use similar to how whispers does.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

Whenever someone running sprint perks, decisive strike or self heal calls you a noob for selecting a perk, you can say the same about them, even though they wouldn't admit relying on those.