• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    yeet said:

@Carpemortum said:
    yeet said:

@Carpemortum said:

yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said: @ReneAensland said: Why the [BAD WORD] do people ######### about DS? I don't get it! I've never ran DS and I play against R1 players with it. I don't understand the hate this perk receives. You just chased a skillful player down for like 2 minutes. Now you have to do it again. The games chasing is broken and DS encourages looping even more.

So in total you might loose just because of DS.

I count to 10.

I always, ALWAYS get them down again before get to 10.

Try dropping them, or face your back to a corner to corner them when they fall, or spin when you carry them.

Start spinning in circles.

even if they literally run in a straight lines so unless they make a MAJOR mistake it's impossible to down them within 10 seconds, stop lying

Impossible? Hahahaha.

"unless they make a MAJOR mistake"

reading comprehension

Again, I say, hahahahah. I read it. I still laughed. Dont assume just because i find your point funny i didnt account for all of it.

then you should have no problem with my post

I dont. I find it entertaining. 
  • kungfusonic
    kungfusonic Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2018

Words of wisdom by GamingwithJayTV

I don't even feel bad about playing dirty if that's how they want to play it.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@kungfusonic said:

Words of wisdom by GamingwithJayTV

I don't even feel bad about playing dirty if that's how they want to play it.

I have to admit that made me laugh but i won't camp you if you tea bag me, I just ensure you get on the hook and if I see you and no one else is around you ge ym attn lol.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    Oblitiry said:
    This stupid ass argument literally goes both ways. Just swap the words survivor and killer with each other.

Fantastic right? No. It just boils down to too many people with low self esteem and mental issues play this game. And that's on BOTH roles. Not this magical bull ######### land of it just being one side.
    Clearly some people are too ignorant too see that I touched on this subject near THE END OF THE OP.
  • BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    Holy #########, there are a lot more people talking about “it goes both way” than I thought. I mentioned this near the end of the original post. CLEARLY not many of you read it through and through.
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited December 2018
    I play both sides almost 50/50 but I put most of my BP into killers since I already got a p3 meg with all perks. Imo its just more fun to play killer but due to a lot of people being a-holes if you kill them it gets very tiring.