How would you feel if Nurse was nerfed by having the White Nit Comb become base-kit?

Options

It would make it so that only the most precise blinks would score hits.

also, Blink hits wouldn't trigger m1-specific perk effects (like Blight).

Comments

• JUMPSCAREKILLER
    JUMPSCAREKILLER Member Posts: 68
    Options

lol just remove nurse from game or make her not being able to use any perks. even baby monkey could get 4k every game whit her cos she op and ez af to use.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

I agree she's op but statistically that statement is false.

she's actually got something like a 52% killrate.

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939
    Options

Again this crap comment.

She doesn’t ignore every game mechanic. 🤡

• JUMPSCAREKILLER
    JUMPSCAREKILLER Member Posts: 68
    Options

well its free killer so new players gonna try her first so ofc the killrates are low but everyone who is not braindead can get 4k whit her ez

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Honestly what I’d like for Nurse is a couple of things

• Let her keep her head up during the blink stun. I despise playing Nurse because I hate staring at the ground 1/2 the match. Heck, I’d even be ok with giving her a slight nerf like slowing down her refresh timer a touch to compensate if somehow keeping her head up made her overpowered. I don’t mind being stuck in place but at least let me see what’s going on. (None of the other killers with stuns like Legion or Blight bother me nearly as much as hers.)
    • I really think Nurse should have something like her Plaid Flannel targeting icon be base kit. (I know on consoles that particular graphic is a bit too large or bright, but assuming it was kept to a reasonably small but visible white point on the screen I think it would be fine.) This is one of those thing that would make Nurse more approachable for people who either are new to Nurse or just only play her occasionally without forcing them to run the add-on to get the benefit. And it would do so without significantly buffing her for high end Nurse mains who already have a solid sense of where she’s teleporting without the headsup display. This would help raise Nurse’s pick and kill rate at average and low MMR without buffing her at high end where she’s really powerful.
    • The question of whether or not to nerf Nurse due to her being overpowered at the really high end of the MMR brackets is tricky. If they did nerf her somehow, say by making her blink refresh take longer for instance, it would also hurt her at the average ranks. So ideally I think what you’d want to do, if you actually want to nerf her at the high end, is pair that nerf with something like the suggestions above that help her mostly among average players. It’s finding a buff that helps new Nurses without helping veterans that’s the trick.
  • DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Technically no, however looping, windows, and pallets are just suggestions with Nurse.