The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Happy Father's Day, Everyone!

ChiSoxFan11
ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093

To all of the players who are fathers, a Happy Father's Day to you! And to those who are not, but who have their father still in their life, take some time today away from this board and step out of the Fog for a little while to tell them how much they matter.

I lost my natural father when I was an infant. My stepfather -- who I refer to as my father, since he's the only one I've ever known -- taught me a lot. One thing he instilled to me is to show good sportsmaship in anything I compete in, to be humble in winning and gracious in losing, approaches I try to take even in something as trivial as a video game like DBD. He also instilled in me to have respect for differing opinions, and empathy to those whose experiences aren't what mine are, and to try to put myself in others shoes before I'm quick to judge them.

Hope everyone is having a great event, and that everyone stays positive on this day.

Comments

• lonewolf8376
    lonewolf8376 Member Posts: 24

So would oni be the only father in the game? well happy fathers day oni