If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Relationships

Options
GHERBEARRULES
GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265

The killers are probably dating with these killers, I put a dash (-) so you guys know which ones are paired up

Doctor-Nurse (Obviously)
Pig-Trapper (According to Paulie Esther's 2 killer video)
Huntress-Wraith (SFM Decisive Strike)
Hag-Hillbilly
Spirit-Clown
The Rest are probably single pringle.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Head canon:

Trapper used to have a thing for huntress but, huntress still thinks boys have cooties.

Trapper and Piggy are an item. Trapper is always supplying piggy with more traps. Piggy likes to tell him jokes.

Spirit and Huntress hang out because Huntress wants to big sister Spirit, and well... she doesn't die from cold or cuddles, so win-win for bunny face.

Hag and Billy both have some music tastes in common, and Billy likes Hags old fashioned sensibilities, so they could be low-key dating.

Doctor and Nurse keep talking about opening up a clinic. Their relationship is still up in the air. Both of them are really too career driven to think about relaxing.

Clown thinks Freddy's fingers are just fabulous, Freddy is mildly creeped out by this, complains to Hag whose only answer to the matter is "Just slap him!"

Wraith likes being left alone, and really cant stand having any noisy room-mates, Bubba is particularly annoying. Spirit seems like a nice girl, weird mood swings, but shes is the quietest of the bunch aside from Pig. Pig keeps trying to get him to pay a bunch of stupid games when he just wants to read by candlelight.

Bubba and Clown love to party into the late night, drinking bootleg booze and trying to arm wrestle each other, total bro-mance there.

Bubba and Hag share cooking recipes. They totally ignore Clown trying to pass off finger foods as a main dish.

Trapper gets spooked by Hag a lot, doesn't like her jumping out from everywhere, so he goes to complain to Piggy. Piggy tries to tell Billy to tell hag to knock it off, but billy keeps trying to take her pig mask instead. Its a conversation that never really gets anywhere.

Clown likes the spirits fingers, they do that "wiggle-thing." Freddy uncharacteristically warns Spirit to avoid him.

Spirit doesn't like Freddy, likes Huntress, thinks Billy is funny but totally has a schoolgirl crush on Wraith. Too bad he keeps avoiding her.

This is perfect
  • Crow
    Crow Member Posts: 113
    Options

What about the Legion? I've heard Susie is a cutie.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Cool, but spirit is lesbian

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Ihatelife said:

Citation needed, im all for it tho (I ship Bunny and Rin anyway), but citation needed.

@Crow said:
    What about the Legion? I've heard Susie is a cutie.

Legion is too new for my headcanon .. give it some time.

• Crow
    Options

@Ihatelife said:

Why.

• Ihatelife
    Options

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

Why.

'Cause I'm gay

• Crow
    Options

@Ihatelife said:

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

Why.

'Cause I'm gay

Is that it? You want to get identified with the Spirit being lesbian?

• Ihatelife
    Options

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

Why.

'Cause I'm gay

That's my fantasy ok? XD I wanna have a lesbian friend XD

• Onionthing
    Options

@Ihatelife said:

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

Why.

'Cause I'm gay

Works for me .. i was just wondering if it was canon or head-canon. ::fist bump:: You do you...

• Crow
    Options

@Ihatelife said:

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

Why.

'Cause I'm gay

As long as you don't consider it canon I'm okay with your fantasy. xD

• Ihatelife
    Options

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Crow said:

@Ihatelife said:

Why.

'Cause I'm gay

As long as you don't consider it canon I'm okay with your fantasy. xD

Thank you <3 My fantasy is grateful for you <3

• bubbascal
    bubbascal Member Posts: 316
    Options

Are you guys seriously trying to ship cold, emotionless monsters who want kill with each other?

How would the killers even interact to begin with? Entity places them in special "cells" alone until the Entity wants them for a trial.

People here also trying to say a Japanese ghost who presumably experiences eternal rage wants to have a relationship...

People also think a World War 1/2 girl turned animalistic woman who feels zero humanity and thinks killing is fun would make for a good partner.

… Wait, actually, Hunty kept trying to be a good mom. Hmm. Maybe some humanity.

But not on a relationship level. Hell no.

This post makes me want to take a sip of bleach. A feeling which I have never experienced before until now.

• Onionthing
    edited December 2018
    Options

@bubbascal said:
    Are you guys seriously trying to ship cold, emotionless monsters who want kill with each other?

How would the killers even interact to begin with? Entity places them in special "cells" alone until the Entity wants them for a trial.

People here also trying to say a Japanese ghost who presumably experiences eternal rage wants to have a relationship...

People also think a World War 1/2 girl turned animalistic woman who feels zero humanity and thinks killing is fun would make for a good partner.

This post makes me want to take a sip of bleach. A feeling which I have never experienced before until now.

you are taking this way too seriously. and dont sip bleach, bleach is bad mmkay
    but hey, you want to become the thought/fun police more power to you, get your rage on.

• bubbascal
    Options

@Onionthing said:

@bubbascal said:

but hey, you want to become the thought/fun police more power to you, get your rage on.

I think it's in reverse, everyone else here seems to be taking the "headcanon" and "shipping" thing seriously.

Ever heard of the "drink bleach" meme?

I'm not being the thought/fun police. I just want you guys to look at what you're doing. You're shipping heartless monsters together.

(Not like I don't feel compassion for some of the Killers and their pasts though.)

• Crow
    Options

@bubbascal said:

That's why I am okay if the people who make this kind of fanfictions know that this is just fantasy and has no way to become canon.

• Onionthing
    Options

@bubbascal said:

@Onionthing said:

@bubbascal said:

I think it's in reverse, everyone else here seems to be taking the "headcanon" and "shipping" thing seriously.

I'm not being the thought/fun police. I just want you guys to look at what you're doing. You're shipping heartless monsters together.

(Not like I don't feel compassion for some of the Killers and their pasts though.)

if it really bothers you, ill stop having fun with this ... not worth ruining you day or distressing you in any way..

• bubbascal
    Options

@Crow said:

@bubbascal said:

That's why I am okay if the people who make this kind of fanfictions know that this is just fantasy and has no way to become canon.

Still want you all to realize you're trying to ship bloodthirsty monsters with a game like this...

• bubbascal
    Options

@Onionthing said:

@bubbascal said:

@Onionthing said:

@bubbascal said:

if it really bothers you, ill stop having fun with this ... not worth ruining you day or distressing you in any way..

I apologize, really! I'm not trying to ruin your day, I just want you to realize what you're doing. That's all. Not saying you couldn't continue if you wanted...

• Crow
    Options

@bubbascal said:

@Crow said:

@bubbascal said:

Still want you all to realize you're trying to ship bloodthirsty monsters with a game like this...

I don't see the problem since no one is taking that seriously and not trying to make it canon.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

@bubbascal said:

Chill, man. It's just for fun. It's not like they're making it part of the lore.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Well, I dont really ship any of the killers together aside from Wraith and Nurse, they both get to travel the spirit world together and such. But I do like Kingfeild (Dwight and David) that's my main head cannon. David cates about Dwight but Dwight keeps on getting into danger trying to do something or whatever 
  • UltimateHit47
    UltimateHit47 Member Posts: 45
    Options

@GHERBEARRULES said:

Spirit-Clown

Nah the Spirit's with Michael. Too ghosty not to be together.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

I don't know if I ship them, but I believe Amanda admires Michael's way of how he contains himself, as Kramer would have wanted, how Michael doesn't let himself be known to others, he can be calm and reserved and in an instant, his urge to kill from his stalking turns him into a blood thirsty monster, filled with rage, Michael outsmarts the survivor, she knows that Michael could kill the survivors but waits, they have no idea that they won't make it and Michael feeds off that.