Will New Matchmaking base the SWF on the Highest or Lowest player in the group?

If I am in a SWF and I am Rank 20, and I have 3 friends who are Rank 1, will we get matched up against a Rank 20 Killer? Rank 1, Rank 10 (cut the high and low in half?) Currently, it lets the Advanced players team up with a Smerf account so they can wreck Rank 20s. Will this be changed or stay the same?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I guess it stays the same, but thats only my educated guess based on BHVR history

• billynair
    billynair Member Posts: 78

This makes less than zero sense... They now have the 20-15 Ranks locked out, so, there is no need to protect the innocent new helpless SWF Survivors. If they want to play with their Rank 1 buddies, then, let their Rank 1 buddies protect them from Rank 1 Killers. If you base a 4 man SWF off of their single 20 Rank player so the other three Rank 1 players can destroy the Rank 20 killer, it does no one any services. It makes the games Toxic, something this Community doesnt need anymore help create.

If you are a Rank 20 Survivor and play with a Rank 1 SWF, they will take care of you, go, play with them, see what Rank 1 Killers are like. If you are a Rank 20 Killer, it might be because you are not good enough to face a Rank 1 4-Man SWF...

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Will stay the same so garbage streamers can play with r15 viewers for easy games :)