Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Regarding buying DLC

I've read the dev's message, but don't quite understand this part, so anyone please clarify this for me.

"NOTE: DLCs will still be an option and for the same price. You'll get the killer, the survivor and an exclusive skin - all of this for a discounted price when compared to buying each component with Auric Cells"

Does this mean aside from characters, we also get a special costume as well or do we still have to buy those costume from the store? I bought Curtain Call DLC, and I didn't seem to get any special skin. I still have to bought very rare skins with Auric Cells and all of them have the same discounted price, which is 10%.

Comments

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

People have said the exclusive skin is the white shirt on Kate.

• Ring_Ring
    Ring_Ring Member Posts: 12

Honestly, I'd like to know the same thing. Before the Curtain Call DLC and more recently, the updates and "patches" I had bought 3 DLCs long before the patches and updates and didn't get anything special out of it :/ Like you mentioned, the Devs said what you just quoted, and got nothing out of it. I too would like to know what is going on with that

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

The unique cosmetics are white shirt Kate, tuxedo Ace, city feng, etc. you already had them all. Only one added was Kate’s (she’s new) and Dwight’s head (leatherface had no survivor)

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I seriously hope the thing wasn't pushed 5 days ago, and they lied to us.

This is truthfully day 11, not day 6

I wonder how this shakes out?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Microsoft almost completed it. They wouldn’t purposefully screw over console. Either someone messed something up at Sony, or.... I hate to say it; it failed certification

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@Jack11803 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Microsoft almost completed it. They wouldn’t purposefully screw over console. Either someone messed something up at Sony, or.... I hate to say it; it failed certification

It sounds like to me it failed certification. Then they didn't say anything about it to us... and we're in for another week wait.