The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you regret buying cosmetics for Survivors?

LegionGo
LegionGo Member Posts: 19

Since in the upcoming update, the developers are strengthening the Camping and Tunnel,

they also make the gameplay of the survivors even more boring - holding the M 1 for 90 seconds.

There is no longer an opportunity to loop the killer and buy time for your team, your survivor skill doesn't mean anything anymore,

then I don't see the point of playing the role of a survivor anymore.

I don't want to play M1 Generator Simulator, treatment, etc. And die from inept killers,

because the developers encourage camping and make it impossible to hold out in the chase,

at least for a while, because dead zones, bloodlust, etc.

I am very sorry that I spent my money on cosmetics for survivors,

since all my friends no longer play this game, I have been playing solo lately, but

now it will be impossible!

Do you regret spending your money on surviving cosmetics?

Here are some cosmetics from my inventory))

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

I will never regret buying Cybil.

• Sludge
    Sludge Member Posts: 768

what skill

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Atleast I get to admire my cowboy Jake for 10 seconds longer I guess

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,286

Nope. I only purchased one auric cell cosmetic and that was the afro for Claudette. It was something I wanted for her for a long time (though I also want a rainbow version of it). I knew not to spend money in the store because I wasn't happy with the direction of the game for a long time. While I do think they did a lot of good changes, they seem hell bent at destroying my favorite playstyle and they refuse to give us a better matchmaking system.

If they were willing to take more risks with the core mechanics and not be afraid to say "okay this didn't work" and rework changes more often, I'd be more than happy to spend money in the store. Unfortunately, they move slower than a snail.

• Tatt3dWon
    Tatt3dWon Member Posts: 514

Hell at this point i regret buying the game and spending money on all the killers survivors and cosmetics.

• LegionGo
    LegionGo Member Posts: 19

I understand you, my friend, I am also very upset ☹️

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,059

Cosmetics? That's a bit of a stretch. I can dislike changes they're putting through, but still get to look pretty as I die.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

As long as you had fun until now its money well spent altough Ive never spent a single dime on cosmetics and only got Saw, Halloween and Ghostface DLCs so maybe Im not the best to talk about this subject.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Considering they are doing nothing to keep older players like me (almost 5 years playing) I regret even purchasing the game, they are just caring for newer players which isn't bad but it is slowly becoming more and more boring.

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,019

I've put 200 hours as Cybil. Got my money's worth for sure.

• UseTheValve
    UseTheValve Member Posts: 350

Nope.

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 671

I have never purchased a survivor cosmetic in my entire 4 years of dbd

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,967
    edited June 2022

I have spent probably around 100 bucks in cosmetics here (Not dollars I live in a different country), between normal and legendary skins, and I can say: maybe I could have used the money for something more useful than just a cosmetics in a videogame, but am I having fun? Yes. Have I spent over 1500 hours in the past year playing the game? Yes. I could have used the money to drink a few beers with friends but then what? At least the cosmetics are "forever" available. Its not like I am wasting money on something that I will barely touch in a few days. I have bought so many useless stuff that I barely used in the past, I really don't care anymore.