People who used iw and never/barely played Ace, will you do it now?

Options
Shaped
Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I think I will lol.

Comments

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Idk if i'll play Ace but I'm definitely not playing Feng Min and Meg anymore

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Guess I'll dig him outta containment with the shirt from the second rift

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Yeah. I loved feng but there is something about her sounding like a squeaky toy that makes killers go mad lmao. They want to shut me up asap.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,509
    Options

No.

I should not have to change my Survivor Main just because BHVR makes questionable decisions.

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    Options
  • Jay_K
    Jay_K Member Posts: 411
    Options

Ace is my main. What Iron will????

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723
    Options

I don't play male survivors out of preference, and although I prefer using iron will it's not a necessity for me. I can do fine without it, regardless of what survivor I'm playing.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

BHVR needs to make ALL survivors **equally loud** . Having Ace super quiet, and Ash, Jeff and Bill really loud is ridiculous. Their volumes need to be the same. Some people don't play Ash etc. just because of how loud they are.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

Probably, I play Jeff at the moment but without IW its impossible, you can be heard from a mile away, in any case Ill be testing the changes first but I believe ill switch entirely to Killer unless I find a SWF to play with.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    Options

I will be playing Ace instead of Ash now, I use IW on all my survivors. Always have, first surv I played to lvl 50 was Jake.