Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which perks will be usable for survivors after nerfs?(meta, not extremely situational)

Piruluk
Piruluk Member Posts: 995

My prediction:

1, off the record

2, SB , maybe DH still

3, Kindred/Bond/Windows of Opportunity (if you are crazy enough to play solo, hell even SFW can make use for Kindred)

4, Borrowed time maybe?

The thing is that survivors are never allowed to receive good perks, last time they got CoH and now destroyed. Outside of that nothing for years. All of their perks are extremely situational now, so boring and useless.

Killer perk nerfs are meaningless because they will get top tier meta perks by every release

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,434

I don't believe OTR will make it through the PTB as it is. The only meta perk I used consistently was Iron Will. I might just go to Bite the Bullet now, especially as i always bring a medkit, along with Lucky Break.

• Piruluk
    Piruluk Member Posts: 995

Oh forget about unbreakable and prove thyself maybe those are will be useful still

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Off The Record, being the only real antitunnel now and with tunneling and camping made stronger its going to have first iteration DS levels of ussage.

Sprint Burst, its good now and it will be good after the nerfs.

Prove Thyself, its not a superduper great perk but gens got increased and with tunneling and camping being stronger and a lot of gen regression perks being buffed fixing them fast will be mandatory if you want a chance at escaping.

And then filler, maybe Lightweight sees some usage since it will be great paired with SB.

• Persephone_
    Persephone_ Member Posts: 157

Idea: You can bring Bite the Bullet with the new Self-care. If you're lucky the killer also has Sloppy Butcher. Then you basically get Iron Will on demand. 😏

(This is obviously not entirely serious in case this isn't clear - but I do look forward to see what silly new combinations might be possible with these and future changes that we will still be getting as I'm sure this isn't the last time.they touch perks).

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

BT is not going anywhere

Sprint burst will take over DH for people who used it for distance, the others will keep DH

Prove thyself bc of the gen speed nerf

Unbreakable / OTR

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

I will probably use Botany, We'll make it, Sprint Burst and Kindred.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

OTR does sound like a really long duration but then I thought about it. That's 80 secs of not touching a gen. The only time OTR might be a problem for me is if they get unhooked, I run back and I can't find the rescuer but I see a blood trail.