Is it reportable?

Options
gelukrait
gelukrait Member Posts: 172

Hello, here the context of my game:

1. I play suvivor, with Kindred, normally in the game, doing gen and safe recuse
  2. 1 guy rage quit
  3. There is a Feng in game, I recuse her twice, safely after the killer leave
  4. I and this Feng are the last in game
  5. The killer can't not find me, because I leave and hide the gen everytime he hook and rushing to my gen
  6. The killer down Feng to let her see my aura
  7. After a while, Fend lead the killer to me, non-stop clicking her flashlight on me.
  8. The killer down and hook me, Feng farming unhook
  9. The killer gives Feng hatch

I have a proof video but I can't not post here due to the rule of name blaming. I just wonder is it reportable? I reported same things a few time ago about "Working with killer" and "Holding the game hostage". But, I never heard anything back from BHVR (from email). Especially, I met the same killer I reported several times after few days to 1 or 2 weeks.

Comments

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885
    Options

Yes it is reportable that's teaming with the killer which isn't allowed. Giving hatch is fine but what the killer should of done was allow feng to do that and then knock her down ang give you the hatch.

But unless you recorded it nothing will be done.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Options

well, even if you recorded it nothing will be done

• gelukrait
    edited June 2022
    Options

Well, if it's not, which means the devs encourage for this playstyle.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Options

I've reported stuff like this before... with videos.. nothing happened.

• xfireturtlex
    xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419
    Options

The only time theyd actually consider doing anything is if a player is actively working with killer throughout the match to kill or trap the entire team. Unfortunately, in your situation its just a player trolling another player during what sounds to me like a stalemate. Sucks, but theres not much you can do about it.

• gelukrait
    edited June 2022
    Options

Nothing offense, but I don't think number is the mater, if you are saying cheating/target bullying a person is allowed in-game. And when it's true, it reminds me why I hate playing solo that much.

• xfireturtlex
    xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419
    Options

Not sayin its fair, just sayin its soooo far down their list of bannable offenses that they wont do anything about it. Best thing to do is move on to the next game and try not to let it bother you. Good luck and i hope future games go better for you.

• gelukrait
    Options

Thank you for your thoughtful. And don't worry, I've played this game long enough to not be angry or salty for these cases.

The only thing made me feel annoying and confusing is coming from BHVR.

1. Confusing because they did not make a clear definition about banable / reportable behaviors, and when we asked / reported about it, they literally ignored everything.
    2. Annoying because we want to keep the game healthy, so we spend our time to report in-game, record a video, upload it to youtube, submit a ticket with fully description about issue with proof. And then they treat our effect as garbage.

I still need the official confirmation from BHVR about this case.

And if this kind of behavior is allowed or ignored, then guys, don't waste your time to do any further reports. And I know what I should do with plenty of free accounts from Epic to try same behavior as the trollers, why not when it's not bannale ?!

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,532
    Options

Pretty sure this is reportable/bannable offense.

though you have to report it correctly (in-game report plus additional player report support ticket with evidence). You won’t hear back from them if you have provided everything correctly in your support ticket, they don’t inform the reporter if any action was taken against the offender.

also, this may not lead to a direct permanent ban. They have an escalation system, the player might have gotten a warning or a temporary ban. Also there is no system where you will be blocked from getting matched with them again, if they didn’t receive a permanent ban.