Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How do you feel about dead hard being reworked?

N8dog
N8dog Member Posts: 541

How do you feel about dead hard being reworked? 28 votes

Pressing "E" to negate my mistakes was really hard, I don't want to learn it again.
0%
I don't know if or how the perk is gonna be used but look forward to the change.
17%
Mattie_MayhemOGMekochiCheeseAntonBennett_They1ThemINoLuv 5 votes
This is the greatest change of all time.
28%
ChurchofPigcheezjtzThr_ustNaddaBothSidesEnjoyerIndigoWendigoSlantliff 8 votes
This is the worst day of my life.
10%
KidpesceTwylaLamerock 3 votes
The Devs listened to feedback and fixed a broken perk? How did I end up in an alternate dimension?
39%
Noxeriastoxik_survivorHellraisingPredatorGlamourousLeviathanRobotfangirl67MaxwellOctoCatHaunterofShadowsMewishisJonathanByersDootLord 11 votes
(insert overused meme here)
3%
qnyun 1 vote

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Trickster is screwed against new deadhead it seems

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

Its not that big of a rework. It will absolutley still be one of the most used and most powerful perks in the game, as it's still on-demand invincibility that you can use while moving forward.

• INoLuv
    INoLuv Member Posts: 464
    I don't know if or how the perk is gonna be used but look forward to the change.

dead hard will still give a free pass close to pallet and will remain braindead

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942

The main issue with Dead Hard was the distance, the change is fine now, albeit the dash animation is weird and should be removed now that there's no dash lol

But even if it is no skill, that distance has been removed and survivors can no longer greed pallets as much as before

Just be happy the perks got nerfed in the first place, because it's been broken for years now, and it's finally getting the change that is needed