We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Eyrie of Crows is still a terrible map

byzzle
byzzle Member Posts: 10

On top of the really bad set up of every pallet being next to each other and being way too safe. Where are the hooks in the left corner of the map behind main building? I promise you it's not bad RNG it's just designed that way with only a total of 2 hooks being behind it and are very spread apart. I had a match where I was able to punish all 4 survivors at the gate in that corner with bloodwarden but there was only ONE hook close enough to get a single kill. I'm honestly afraid of upcoming maps if these placements are very poor... This may go for every corner of the map but idk and I've had way too many situations where I was forced to slug in that corner cause there's literally just no hooks :/

Comments

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,681

Big map, big building in the middle, lots of hiding places and pallets. The design is about as bad as Ormond.