Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Haddie's Masquerade Mask Graphical Error?

AbsolutGrndZer0
AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,409
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC at least, but I assume all.

Steps to Reproduce: Play Haddie with her Masquerade head.

Description: So, it seems there is a strange graphical glitch with Haddie's hair on the Masquerade mask. It seems that there is an extra section of hair just off to the side and down a bit. Overall I love the look of the Masquerade cosmetic, but the hair glitch is really off-putting once you notice it. It is also present in the lobby, when she flips her hair you especially see how it's disconnected. But this screenshot from an RPD match shows how it looks in game as she flips her head to look around.

Post edited by AbsolutGrndZer0 on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AbsolutGrndZer0

So, this bug is still really weird looking and hasn't been even acknowledged. Surely I am not the only Haddie player to notice this?

• AbsolutGrndZer0

Please, its' been so long and I know I am not the only one to notice this graphical error with this cosmetic. Can we please get this looked at?

• AbsolutGrndZer0

Seems they FINALLY fixed, this. Thank you BHVR so much! Moderators, if you read this, please feel free to close this topic, and thank you again.