Most morally good survivor?(original survivors)

Options
leatherfav88
leatherfav88 Member Posts: 209

I would have to say zarina. I may be biased because i love her, but i think she is the most morally good person. She puts herself into dangerous situations and even goes out of her way to avenge her fathers death by interviewing his own killer. She does all this simply because it's the right thing to do. She also has no problem with sacraficing herself so that another person can live, which is one of the nobalist things somone can do.

(Keep in mind that this is for orginal survivors, because we all know that this award goes to steve)

Comments

• Hetameme
    Hetameme Member Posts: 45
    Options

I would havta say Adam Francis 100% is the embodiment of a morally good survivor, in not just his profession but also the rules his sticks by. His father had taught him that everything in life is earned through hard work and through that he became a teacher abroad in Japan (which is super cool I might add). So he spent his days teaching the youth before the entity could take him. One other note as he was being taken he was taking a train that suddenly crashed, as the train crashed he put himself between a young school girl and a piece of debris from the train, so he's even got the self sacrificin' part as well! But ay I am an Adam fan, so I'm absolutely bias towards em'.

(Side note, I love Zarina she's freakin' amazing so honestly she and Adam are tied in my book)

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    edited July 2022
    Options

I think it's Kate, she is disgustingly nice in her lore.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

Lolol maybe that's why I don't like her. I don't like super too sweet people, they come off as insincere or brain washed.

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351
    Options

I absolutely agree with Zarina. It's practically written canon due to For The People. In my headcanon she's vegan because she's got the moral foundation and experiential background necessary for it.

• Bio_
    Bio_ Member Posts: 20
    Options

Kate or Adam both a stated to be extremely kind in their lore

Plus Kate is so pure hearted in her lore that "she is the ray or sunshine in the entities realm"

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939
    Options

Kate and Mikaela.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    edited July 2022
    Options

Definitely Kate. She is described as kind and nice in her lore, so much so that she was able to fight off the Entity at one point. Second place goes to Zarina.