Haddie's Hair

Options
Watch_Murray
Watch_Murray Member Posts: 1

According to lore, Haddie's hair turned white. Why does it look blue in the game?

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,990
    Options

I know there is 2 haddie, I don't remember if we got the white hair one or the other haddie

• OpalescentHare
    OpalescentHare Member Posts: 59
    Options

The simplest reason is that she dyed her hair that way. Her lore doesn't mention anything special about blue, so it could be her favorite color? White hair makes for an excellent base for any vibrant dye; If you got it then use it.

In general, the lore of her hair is rather obscure about most things: What caused her hair change? Was it just streaks, or all of her hair (her lore says, "she woke up with white hair," rather than saying she woke up with white streaks in her hair), etc.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

Oh I didn't know it turned white, I assumed she was born with it... but it'd be so easy to dye. I mean, she has a piercing, it's not unfathomable that she'd dye her hair too.

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options

Yeah whoever made Haddie did not put effort Into her lore or what she would wear maybe it was a super new dev

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,995
    Options

She has white hair in her artwork and the trailer I believe, so who knows why it’s blue in game. It’s been a pet peeve of mine.