Devs, explain the price change at auric cells store for China area

Options

Here is the thing.

I paid 250RMB for 6000 cells this morning just after the 2.0 update just being delivered. Yes, it was 250RMB for 6000 cells at that time.

And just a few hours later, this afternoon, when I entered the store again, it changed the price to 200RMB for 6000 cells. Are you kidding me?!!! My 50RMB was just paid for early few hours access to the stupid clothes?

I seriously felt being fooled and currently, there is no way for me to get a refund. I try to contact the DBD manager for China area and still no response. That is why I come here, hoping someone in charge can see it. Devs, I need a serious explanation for what happened at the auric store and you really should compensate the players who paid extra money

Otherwise, you are literally deceiving your customers

Answers

• Angaar
    Angaar Member Posts: 78
    Options

you would think they would give you 50RMB more worth of cells.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

They ######### up the conversion from $ so damn bad and then fixed it. I honestly have no idea how they screwed it up like this though as a quick use of Google gives you near perfect conversions.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Yeah, you got the bad end of the stick. At least the problem was fixed though, there was some REALLY vengeful people that wanted it to stay broken, so they didn’t feel ripped off.

• onark
    onark Member Posts: 105
    edited June 2018
    Options

They fixed in some countries, but here in Euro zone still the same wrong conversion of 50$=50€, when in reality is 50€=59$, but since yesterday I posted here the same issue and mods and devs rather to answer console-release moanings and batlantly ignoring me.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3167/unfair-foreign-exchange

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@onark said:
    They fixed in some countries, but here in Euro zone still the same wrong conversion of 50$=50€, when in reality is 50€=59$, but since yesterday I posted here the same issue and mods and devs rather to answer console-release moanings and batlantly ignoring me.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3167/unfair-foreign-exchange

Yeah, I wrote on that thread too, it really sucks, you better get a refund, but it wasn’t anything malicious, just another mess up they made. Either way, that guy that wanted prices to stay the same because “if I payed for it this way, everyone needs to feel how I feel!” can just go sit down in a corner

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    I’m amazed that this has happened tbh like I understand mistakes happen but this is just wow.  I knew they weren’t the most organized studio but geez
  • Jeff
    Jeff Dev Posts: 46
    Options

Hello @night_with_you,

Please see this announcement posted yesterday.

See you in the fog!