If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I gave it a try and took a proper look first, but yet I still think the Prestige rework sucks

Options
BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited July 2022 in General Discussions

Sry to say this but it is a weird overcomplicated concept where you have to level all characters to P3 which you will play anyway just half of them. Yes you can just level each to Prestige 1 to unlock the perks on lvl 1 on all characters and then find them in the BP which I think would be the better and go to method, but you still have to level them up later and also the BBQ and we will live forever "nerf" are justified but why dafuq not giving now these bonuses as baseline?

It would literally promote a healthier gameplay style for both sides?? Plus 100% more BP that you need to work towards in your game is a really nice and fun concept.

Also I believe some other changes about "farming BP" need to change or come. Double the daily reward, we had this a few times and with 60-70k BP reward I had actually the feeling it was WORTH playing that other character I never play and go through that trouble. Also implement a weekly system with maybe 1-2 weekly rituals with huge rewards that obviously take longer to do with like 400k BP rewards each.

1 Last thing, the entity shouldnt take away perks in your bloodweb BEFORE you can reach them, what I mean is when you go 2 items right before the 1 perk and then go to the second perk 2 items. Now on the 5th move the entity will consume something, it can consume your second "prepared" perk. Then you are like "okey well whatever" then you move to the 3th perk and then that gets eaten away... its dumb. Just change it so the entitiy just eats a perk AFTER you have taken 2 perks.

End of rant. I know my rants are huge asf but deal with it.

Comments