Survivor only DLC- Left 4 Dead: Part 2

Options
Legion_main56742
Legion_main56742 Member Posts: 8
edited July 2022 in Creations

New Dead By Daylight chapter:

Left 4 Dead: Part 2

New Survivor- Francis.

(Yes, I know very well that the game already has his skin for Jake. But firstly, Francis is not Asian (I'm not a racist)

And secondly, Francis is Francis: a healthy man with good strength, who killed crowds of the infected, just like Bill. Well, besides, it will be cool to see how two friends will fight a new threat)

Story:

Cocky, loud, and pretty sure he's indestructible, Francis acts like the zombie apocalypse is the world's biggest bar fight. When the virus hit, everybody else stockpiled food and looked for a place to hide. Francis found a gun and had some fun. No cops, no laws, no order—if it wasn't for all the zombies, he could almost get used to life like this.

At one point, Francis was employed by the shipping company Hersch, but was presumably fired after assaulting a man.

Francis attempted to steal a flat-screen television two days after the first Infection. When he is caught, his claim that he is a cop gathering evidence for a crime is not taken seriously. He is next shown in a bar boasting to his friends about why he is going to jail. When one of his friends reveals to him that Pennsylvania jails do not allow conjugal visits, Francis' presumed girlfriend Sandra then says "better not waste any more time" and grabs Francis' arm and pulls him into the bar's back room. Francis and Sandra begin kissing in the back room when she gets sick on his vest. He almost leaves, but she convinces him to stay and then promptly bites him. She is about to attack him when Francis's paranoid friend, Duke, shoots her. Realizing that this is no ordinary flu and that most people cannot be considered human anymore, Francis realizes the possibilities of the lawlessness the outbreak has brought, and has Duke and Danny lug a jukebox to the roof where he grabs a shotgun to begin picking off Infected one by one with Duke, Danny, and a few other barmates.

Later, when both friends joined the ranks of the infected, Francis dumps wherever his eyes look. He finds a new group of survivors, and with them goes to seek salvation. And now, when it seemed that salvation was close, one of the survivors, namely Bill, sacrifices himself for the sake of the rest of the team. The rest of the survivors take Bill's death hard, especially Francis. From that day on, he vowed that he would protect his friends with all his might. But alas, the promise was not destined to come true ...

Once, when Francis went on a trip to the city, he did not return. Zoe and Louis tried to look for him, but they never found anything. Francis, on the other hand, ended up in a strange place, but what was his surprise when he saw that same old man here...

Perks:

Furious Defense

You are ready to defend yourself to the last, no matter what. While running, press the action button to kick the killer. This will push the killer 1/2/3 meters back and he will be stunned for 1 second. After using this skill, you are afflicted with a "exhausted" status effect for 120/100/80 seconds. (The killer cannot be stunned while he breaks the pallet, climbs through the window, damages the generator)

"Heh, heh, heh... Back off!" - Francis

Protector's Oath.

You swore to protect your friends no matter the cost. If you fully heal another Survivor while you are within the Killer's Terror Radius, you will gain 'Endurance' status effect for 6/8/10 seconds. The skill only works if you were injured while healing another Survivor.

"You look rotten, I won't lie, but a little shake won't hurt you!" - Francis

Combat endurance.

You have received so many wounds that these seem like nothing to you. At the beginning of the game, you are given 1/2/3 tokens and then you get tokens for every great skill check while healing other survivors. You can collect up to 6 tokens.

When a survivor fails a normal skill check to heal you, you expend one token. After that, a failed skill check becomes a good skill check.

"Um, is my face okay?" - Francis.

Achievements related to the chapter.

Experienced Francis.

Escape in a public match with Francis using only his 3 unique skills.

Butt kick

While playing in a public match, save another Survivor using the Furious Defense skill.

True Protector

In a public match, save every survivor at least once and don't let them die.

(I know, all this is very weak, considering that I generally took one perk from Honas, only corrected it for healing. Therefore, I accept criticism in any form. And of course, I apologize for any spelling and punctuation errors)

Post edited by Legion_main56742 on

Comments