Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The new meta after the update

Bwsted
Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
edited July 2022 in General Discussions

As killer:

Stack 3 slowdowns and a perk that works with your power (Bamboozle on m1 killers).

You need to proxy hooks hardcore. If you loaded out as recommended above, you're good to go.

Tunnel immediately off the unhook. If you're high-mobility, put survivors in deep wound at the earliest opportunity. If you aren't, you can wait out the 5 sec mini bt (optional), but no longer than that. Down and pick up (don't resepect DS in the slightest). Repeat until sacrificed.

As survivor:

Run BT (non-negotiable).

OTR is irrelevant with the endgame nerf and endurance not stacking. Rescued survivors will be put in deep wound routinely early on. Nobody is going to wait out 80 sec anyway and not even 15 is practical (see killer section above).

And BT is the only saving grace in endgame. Conclusion: run BT (great meta change, BHVR).

DO NOT RUN DEAD HARD. It's a dead (no pun intended) perk for not working in deep wound. 0.5 sec with no distance and latency is useless. It makes you easier to be tunneled out. SB or Lithe are your friends.

Last 2 slots:

-if you're solo, take Kindred to help coordinate rescues or gen efficiency (lmao, who am I kidding). In swf you can free this slot for one more perk from the list below.

-Then your options are tunnel delay, or genrush, or a mix. That is Prove Thyself, DS (yes it's trash, 90% of perks are even worse), Kinship, Resilience.

EDIT: I forgot CoH.

There, you have it. The 'new' meta.

Yours kindly.

P.S. lucky me I haven't touched the game for 2 weeks and counting.

Comments