The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Licences you want to see (suggest rip off alternatives)

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
Dbd has a whole cast of movie villians and survivors. What do you need to have in this game? What is missing? And share how they might fit into dbd.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

The Tank from the Left 4 Dead series.

Bash through Pallets without effort, but have quite the slow movement speed. (Not slower than Survivors, but just slower.)
    Also give him a gigantic terror radius.

Power is Rocks.
    When pressing the Power button, the Tank takes a big boulder from the ground and throws it.

• AshleyWB
    Do you know those frenzy big headed women from bloodborne, that would be freaky as a killer. Fast moving but can activate her power which opens her eyes and makes you scream and go into deep wound until the bar is depleted or you break line of sight.
    La la la lahh la la lahh lahh la lahhh
    Mori would be head exploding from "frenzy"

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Gimme a P
    Gimme a U
    Gimme a M
    Gimme a P
    Gimme a K
    Gimme a I
    Gimme a N
    Gimme a H
    Gimme a E
    Gimme a A
    Gimme a D

What have you got?
    A Stan Winston designed Eight foot demon, spawned from a swamp witch to wreak vengeance on the wretched!
    Yeah!!!

(OK, Stan Winston directed the original movie, but close enough!)

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Ghostface (Legion)

• godren
    godren Member Posts: 120

@Wolf74 said:
    Ghostface (Legion)

i think we won't see ghostface because of legion...

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Gremlins, aka: The Gremlins, they can build up there power called Gremlin Fun, there is water and food spread around the map. The food makes the Gremlins stronger and scarier, while the water can make them multiply and create a group of 4 extra gremlins they can switch to. The other 4 gremlins will patrol around the map and when they find a survivor you will be notified and you can switch to them. However they can be destroyed by shining your flashlights on them for some time. You can jump on the survivor and the survivor will have to struggle to get the gremlin off and if they do not get the gremlin off they will be downed. They attack by biting and move at 110% speed, therefore relying on their power to attack so bite is only an alternative.

• AshleyWB
    Im guessing someone fed these gremlins after midnight. I kinda hate this idea just because of how cute they are as those fluffy things are when they aren't gremlins. Maybe gizmo can be a new survivor.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Candyman.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited December 2018

@AshleyWB said:
    Im guessing someone fed these gremlins after midnight. I kinda hate this idea just because of how cute they are as those fluffy things are when they aren't gremlins. Maybe gizmo can be a new survivor.

Yeah, I thought Billy would be the new survivor though and he would have a backpack with Gizmo in it, Gizmo would be stealthier than Claudette and I would hate to see him hooked

Post edited by PhantomMask20763 on
  • Wolf74

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Gremlins, aka: The Gremlins, they can build up there power called Gremlin Fun, there is water and food spread around the map. The food makes the Gremlins stronger and scarier, while the water can make them multiply and create a group of 4 extra gremlins they can switch to. The other 4 gremlins will patrol around the map and when they find a survivor you will be notified and you can switch to them. However they can be destroyed by shining your flashlights on them for some time. You can jump on the survivor and the survivor will have to struggle to get the gremlin off and if they do not get the gremlin off they will be downed. They attack by biting and move at 110% speed, therefore relying on their power to attack so bite is only an alternative.

That would be AWESOME.^^

• AshleyWB
    Anyone ever played remothered tormented fathers. Mr felton - naked old man with an apron and a sickle would be funny, he sounds a lot like the joker.

Having said that SCISSORMAN would be insanely good. They could teleport to lockers and be like the sneaky pig but base speed with a massive pair of scissors snipping louder and louder until you find a survivor.
  • Wolf74

@godren said:

@Wolf74 said:
    Ghostface (Legion)

I still think Legion was meant to be Ghostface, but they didn't get the Licence for the visuals. ;)

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

Outlast 2

ChrisWalker would look nice in this game, he could be our smasher we never got!

• godren
    godren Member Posts: 120

@Wolf74 said:

@godren said:

@Wolf74 said:
    Ghostface (Legion)

I still think Legion was meant to be Ghostface, but they didn't get the Licence for the visuals. ;)

well billy was inspired by leaterface and an ugly hillbilly from the wrong turn. so i think ghostface will appear.

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

@Wolf74 said:
    Ghostface (Legion)

+1

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    edited December 2018
    Supernaut said:

Gimme a P
    Gimme a U
    Gimme a M
    Gimme a P
    Gimme a K
    Gimme a I
    Gimme a N
    Gimme a H
    Gimme a E
    Gimme a A
    Gimme a D

What have you got?
    A Stan Winston designed Eight foot demon, spawned from a swamp witch to wreak vengeance on the wretched!
    Yeah!!!

(OK, Stan Winston directed the original movie, but close enough!)

I think everybody who plays this game should watch the first Pumpkinhead movie. I swear it's like he was made for this game hehe.
  • AshleyWB
    Headless Horseman. He doesn't need a horse but he could have his own ranch/church themed map. He could have a bladed weapon and a scorpion like get over here hook to pull survivors towards him. Sleepy hollow like except johnny depp survivor I don't see.
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Now that Legion is in the game, the Baby-faced Killer from Happy Death Day would be a good skin for him/her.

Then it would make sense when people call us "Baby killer" in post game chat!

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334
    The Tall-Man from Phantasm 
  • Supernaut

@EvilBarney666 said:

There was an awesome fan chapter I saw somewhere; silver balls n all!

• Supernaut

Speaking fan chapters.
    Steve Harrington/Demo-gorgon got me giddy as a schoolgirl!

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Well, I'd say Ginosaji again, but legion looks like they already took the place of killer in a hoodie hitting people uselessly over and over and over again, taking forever to take a person down, but being great in a chase.
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235

I'd like to say Pyramid Head, but konami is being weird and i think the creator of silent hill himself isn't too fond of PH's overrepresentation as Silent Hill Mascot.
    A licenseless alternative would obviously a hooded executioner(hangman) or torture technician.

@AshleyWB said:
    Do you know those frenzy big headed women from bloodborne, that would be freaky as a killer. Fast moving but can activate her power which opens her eyes and makes you scream and go into deep wound until the bar is depleted or you break line of sight.
    La la la lahh la la lahh lahh la lahhh
    Mori would be head exploding from "frenzy"

Ahaha, they would be awesome as Killers, Bloodborne is full of potential Killers... those Snatchers with the bags would be good too

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Lol I new skin for and power name if used for the cannibal jebidia Sawyer from the remake and a new chainsaw name and weapon for him
  • alivebydeadight

does nobody want outlast 2 chapter I mean I kinda gave no info about it so meh

• Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

give me my hotline Miami chapter and ill be fine

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@alivebydeadight said:

I'd prefer Outlast 1.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

I've said it once, I'll say it 1000 more times. Unpopular opinion, but I think Springtrap would be cool to see. It's like a horror human-robot hybrid minus the Syfy.

• Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

@NightmareReborn said:
    I've said it once, I'll say it 1000 more times. Unpopular opinion, but I think Springtrap would be cool to see. It's like a horror human-robot hybrid minus the Syfy.

same

• TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Member Posts: 60

A Resident Evil chapter could be pretty cool. Jill and Nemesis from RE3 maybe? Or Mia/Ethan and Jack Baker from RE7?

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Pyramid Head. Heather as the survivor. Silent Hill map.
    Easy.

• Alphatitan_94
    Alphatitan_94 Member Posts: 40
    its time to stop!
  • AshleyWB
    I would like a Ganondorf rip off as killer.
  • alivebydeadight

@Boss said:

@alivebydeadight said:

I'd prefer Outlast 1.

well ######### your right miles upshur and my big boi chris walker would be amazing

• Supernaut

Oh, just thought of an Incredible one...

Captain Blake - the Leper ghost from The Fog, alongside Survivor, Stevie Wayne (Adrienne Barbeau!)

• krayziek
    krayziek Member Posts: 21

I want a sniper. Everytime he shoots his location is revealed and his reload is 3 seconds. Still takes 2 shots to down survivor and still has to put them on hook. His special could be a hunting knife for close range.

• HulkHodn
    HulkHodn Member Posts: 116
    Forrest Gump as killer
    Bubba as survivor
  • Wolf74

@krayziek said:
    I want a sniper. Everytime he shoots his location is revealed and his reload is 3 seconds. Still takes 2 shots to down survivor and still has to put them on hook. His special could be a hunting knife for close range.

Like this:

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Jason is way overdue