Quick question before the update

Options
D2night
D2night Member Posts: 224

When it says “1 level for 70-119 perks” what exactly is 1 prestige level? I’ve been thinking about it lately and I have a bunch of level 50 survivors and if I get 70 perk tiers on them to get the +1 prestige, will they literally be P1 level 1 or is it literally one wholeee prestige, P1 level 50?

Comments

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516
    Options

You are 50, with 71 perks. Patchday you will be P1 50.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

when is the patch coming out?

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516
    Options

Though, for characters you don't play so much, I highly recommend you get them to P1 1. On patch day they will be P3 1,

• Zen_but_not_Zen
    Zen_but_not_Zen Member Posts: 230
    Options

Sorry to ask a question in your thread but i've been seeing if i could get the answer from one of the others, but there's literally so many posts talking about different aspects of the changes.

One of the things they mention currently when you prestige is 'Slightly increases the odds of getting better items on the bloodweb', does this actually increase now with every prestige level past 3, or must get capped at some point right, so you don't have more than a handful of good items per web?

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733
    Options

They plan to rework that in a future update to squish the rarity (more purples and iris, less brown and yellows) but they haven't given exacts. Basically just acknowledged its not really gonna gel well with the prestige changes regarding forced prestiges and such and that they're aware.

So basically if you have a killer with a stockpile of addons you want for them, you have to think carefully about whether to p1 and nuke their addons or manage your perk tiers to try to hit one of the catchup thresholds outlined in the earlier post. Technically it applies to survivors as well, but items/addons are nowhere near as important there and you can always use a plunderer's build to farm items in addition to webs.

• Zen_but_not_Zen
    Zen_but_not_Zen Member Posts: 230
    Options

Ah, makes sense, thanks so much. Survivor main, just P1'ing those characters i never use and just put points into to get teachable perks.